1) Dan Quinn is an excellent football coach- We all know Pete Carroll is an excellent coach also, but after tonight’s game Dan Quinn is getting to that level. When Quinn took over the Falcons they were a very talented team, but soft. Quinn has brought a mental toughness to this team. On top of all of that he also outcoached Pete Carroll, the Falcons destroyed the Seahawks vaunted cover three defense all game long.
2) Matt Ryan has matured- People have downgraded Ryan because of his lack of performing in big games. Tonight he was calm cool and relaxed, picking apart the Seahawks secondary. If he continues to play at this level, the Falcons will be a tough out for anybody.
3) Seattle had too many injuries to have a shot in this game- They came in beat up and as the game progressed it just got worse. At full strength though I still believe the Falcons would have won the game.
4) The Atlanta Falcons offensive line is as good as any offensive line, including the Cowboys- The Falcons offensive line dominated the Seattle Seahawks at the point of attack. The Seahawks have a great defensive line, but you wouldn’t have known it by the way the Falcons dominated them Saturday night.
5) Tom Brady is not perfect- But, even when he is not perfect the Patriots can still score in the 30’s.
6) The Texans are just a QB away from being a legit contender- I think we already knew this, but this is a tough, hard-nosed well-coached team that has most of the pieces needed in place.
7) Dak Prescott is for real- After a slow start, Prescott showed he is a big time QB. He led a furious rally coming up just short at the end.
8) Jason Garrett may not be the Coach to get the Cowboys to the promised land- Spiking the ball on first down on the last drive was a killer to a Cowboys drive that could have left very little time for the Packers. It also could have led to a game winning TD.
9) Aaron Rodgers is heads and shoulders above Brett Favre- This should no longer even be an argument. Rodgers makes the plays at the end of playoff games that Favre seldom ever could make.
10) Alex Smith is just a good QB- Smith is not good enough to get the Chiefs over the hump.
11) The Steelers better get the red zone offense going next weekend- You cannot beat the Patriots kicking field goals. The Steelers defense is much improved, but the secondary is still shaky at times, and settling for field goals next week will end their season.
12) Travis Kelce is a selfish baby!- Seriously he drops a pass that could have helped to win the Chiefs the game. He then comes right back after the play with an entirely ignorant penalty. One question for everybody out there and I would love to hear your guys responses, but who else is sick of watching guys celebrate after every little thing they do?
13) We have the best four teams in the NFL left- At QB we have, Ryan, Rodgers, Big Ben and Brady. Does it get any better than this? Ben and Brady are not playing their best right now, but they are both Hall of Fame Quarterbacks, and with that being said I think they will both be at the top of their game next weekend. Have there ever been two quarterbacks as hot as these guys playing in a game this big?
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: email@example.com
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.