32) Cleveland Browns – It looks like the Browns are destined for 0-16 and that will make Coach Hue Jackson 1-31 over two years.
31) New York Giants – The Giants are a mess and if they played the Browns right now they may be underdogs.
30) Houston Texans – Injuries destroyed what could have been a playoff team.
29) Indianapolis Colts – They showed a lot of fight in Baltimore but still came up short. A healthy Andrew Luck and a new Coach and this could be a .500 team next year.
28) Chicago Bears – The Bears will need a major over-haul this coming off-season.
27) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – The Bucs are a new coach away from being a contender.
26) New York Jets – If Josh McCown wouldn’t have broken his hand, I think the Jets would be a few spots higher.
25) Denver Broncos – It’s starting to look like the Broncos have more issues than just the lack of a Quarterback.
24) Cincinnati Bengals – Marvin Lewis needs to go and the Bengals need to fix a bad offensive line.
23) Green Bay Packers – This is just not a very good team without Aaron Rodgers.
22) Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals look headed for a full-blown rebuild.
21) Oakland Raiders – The Raiders need to seriously consider replacing Jack Del Rio.
20) Washington Redskins – The Redskins need to rebuild their roster in the upcoming off-season.
19) San Francisco 49ers – I seriously considered ranking them higher than this because right now they are playing at a very high level.
18) Miami Dolphins – The Jay Cutler experiment looks like it will be just a one year experiment.
17) Tennessee Titans – They still have a shot at the playoffs but they are not playing like a playoff team.
16) Detroit Lions – The Lions playoff hopes are gone and they have some major holes to fill before next year.
15) Buffalo Bills – The Bills still have a shot at the playoffs and they maybe in if they didn’t start Nathan Peterman at Quarterback against the Chargers a few weeks ago.
14) Dallas Cowboys – The Cowboys playoff hopes were ended by the Seahawks and you have to wonder just exactly what Jason Garrett would have to do to get fired.
13) Los Angeles Chargers – The Chargers still have a shot at the playoffs but it looks like they will probably come up short.
12) Baltimore Ravens – A win over the Bengals puts the Ravens in the playoffs.
11) Atlanta Falcons – The Falcons’ backs are now against the wall.
10) Seattle Seahawks – Just when you think they are dead they are back in the playoff hunt.
9)) Kansas City Chiefs – The Chiefs look like they have righted the ship.
8) Jacksonville Jaguars – The Jaguars ran into a hot 49ers team that had nothing to lose, now they need a big bounce back performance.
7) Carolina Panthers – The Panthers look like a legit contender.
6) New Orleans Saints – The Saints’ defense manhandled the Falcons’ offense.
5) Los Angeles Rams – The Rams got a solid road win against the Titans and Todd Gurley is on a tear.
4) Pittsburgh Steelers – The Steelers killed the Texans but then again so does everybody else.
3) Philadelphia Eagles – The Eagles did not play well last night but they got the win and defensively they looked good. The lingering question is can Nick Foles take them all the way?
2) Minnesota Vikings – The Vikings have given up just one touchdown in the last two games.
1) New England Patriots – The Patriots struggled for three quarters with the Bills and then pulled away in the fourth.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: email@example.com
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.