Rock Hill High School
Positions: G, DE
Height & Weight:6’1″ 197lbs
1) Which side of the ball are you best on?
2) Which position is harder for you Guard or defensive end?
Guard because you have to make decisions fast on who you’re going to block when pulling or should you not pull because the linebacker may blitz.
3) What is the one thing you feel you have to improve on to become a better player?
Speed and strength.
4) How long have you played football?
I have played football my whole life going through grade school my brother was my coach he has taught me a lot about football and I always just stuck with it.
5)Who is the one school you want to beat the most?
Well, I would like to win all of the games I play but the one I what to win the most is Ironton.
6) Does it matter if you are playing at home or on the road?
I like playing at home because it shows how our little community can come together and they always have our backs.
7) What goals have you set for yourself and for the team this season?
Goals I have set for myself is to be 1 team all OVC defense for my team win all the games we can go to the playoffs.
8) What is the best advice you have ever received when it comes to football and who gave it to you?
Always keep your head high no matter what the outcome of the game is Dylan Faught told me this.
9) What is your favorite type of music?
10) What is your favorite TV show?