1) Which sport do you like playing the most football or basketball?
I actually have no favorite. Grew up loving both sports, hasn’t changed since
2) Being a point guard is in an apple to oranges comparison being you are the trigger to the offense for the most part. Which position is harder to play?
They are different in their own ways, being a QB is more mental and reading the defense while being a point guard is going out and knowing how to play the game and dominate offensively and defensively. They are similar though in the leadership aspect of it.
3) Was that Maritime defense the best you have ever had to play against?
So far yes
4) With the fall season coming very soon have you had time to do anything to improve your game as far as football goes?
As soon as our last game ended this past season, the next week our team was already getting ready for next season and for our upcoming 7v7 tournaments at Pittsburgh University and Dartmouth. We have been lifting at a STA which is the best training program in NYS in my opinion. Personally, I’ve been working on my game by going to camps, training sessions, and working with coach Pitzonka.
5) Have you heard from any college coaches for either sport? If so which sport and what schools?
For both sports, I have been hearing the most from Ivy League, Patriot League, MAC and PSAC
6) Which sport do you feel you are better at?
That’s a hard question to answer, but if I had to answer I would say they are equal.
7) What was the biggest lesson you were able to learn from the shorten spring season?
Do not take anything for granted and play every game like it’s your last.
8) What advice would you give that young seventh-grader who was thinking about going out for football or basketball?
Take a chance at both. Don’t wait until senior year and wish you would have played that 7th-grade year. If you end up not liking it, you don’t have to stick with it.
9) Boxing or MMA?
Boxing, I love how all the celebrities are starting to get into it. Very entertaining.
10) What is the one sport you wish you could play but lack the skills to do so?
Lacrosse, is a very physical game and very up-tempo, my kind of game