Nate Keller @TheNateKeller
1) In watching your hudl highlights I see you seem to stay relax in the pocket and seem to always keep your eyes downfield even if you are forced to run. Does this come naturally or have you be taught this by coaches along the way?
Some of it is natural but I learned a lot from my coach OJ Blair my freshman year as he was my first quarterback coach I ever had. He would tell me to not panic and be strong in the pocket.
2) How long have you been a quarterback?
I have played Quarterback my whole life
3) What up to now has been your fondest memory as far as football goes?
My fondest memory would either be 6th grade winning the first super bowl in riverside history or this past year winning the first playoff game in school history after winning the division for the second time in school history.
4) When the game on the line what play are you hoping the coach calls?
Game on the line I want an RPO called
5) What are your personal goals this season as well as team goals?
The goals for this season are to hang another banner and make a run in the playoffs.
6) I know you guys have a Thursday home game this season, I plan on covering it. What are your thoughts about playing on Thursdays?
I enjoy playing on Thursdays because it allows our game to get a little more attention.
7) If you guys were only going to win one game which team would you most want to beat?
Piqua, they are the reason we didn’t win the conference last season.
8) What are your plans after high school?
My plans after high are to hopefully play college football and get my college paid for. If that doesn’t work out I will join the military and be in the special forces.
9) After the season is over and done does earn the right to play in an All-Star game very important to you?
Yes I hope to be invited to the All-Star game and I would definitely be interested in playing
10) What is your favorite current TV show?
Last Chance U.