Publish Date: 11/27/2018
Fact checked by: Mark Lewis
1) Gonzaga Bulldogs – A win over Duke jumps Gonzaga to number one and they were missing one of their top shooters.
2) Kansas Jayhawks – If Udoka Azubuike could stay out of foul trouble Kansas could end up National Champions.
3) Duke Blue Devils – The Blue Devils lost to Gonzaga last week and will be looking for a big bounce back Tuesday night as they host Indiana.
4) Nevada Wolfpack – The Wolfpack are getting ready to face a tough stretch of games at Loyola Chicago and USC, and then a game in Los Angeles against Arizona State.
5) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines play North Carolina this week and don’t be surprised if the Wolverines are still unbeaten after it.
6) Virginia Cavilers – This team looks more prepared to make a run in March than last year’s team was.
7) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers have some nice early season wins and played Duke tough.
8) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans seem to be clicking with wins over UCLA and Texas this past week.
9) Tennessee Volunteers – UT blew a golden opportunity to take down Kansas last Friday night.
10) Kansas State Wildcats – The Wildcats could give Kansas a run for the money this season in the Big 12.
11) Virginia Tech Hokies – The Hokies’ schedule the next few weeks will be soft.
12) North Carolina Tar Heels – We will find out just how good the Heels are in the next four games.
13) Kentucky Wildcats – The Wildcats have not been impressive yet, but it is only a matter of time until Coach Cal gets them going.
14) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Raiders are very good and should be unbeaten when they challenge Duke in December.
15) Iowa Hawkeyes – They have been one of the season more pleasant surprises and own a win over Oregon.
16) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Big Ten could be the best conference in the nation this season.
17) Texas Longhorns – Texas got a huge win against North Carolina this past week.
18) Florida State Seminoles – The Noles are off to a hot start but dropped their first game of the season on Sunday.
19) Buffalo Bulls – The Bulls are showing last year was no fluke.
20) Oregon Ducks – The Ducks suffered an early season loss to Iowa.
21) Wisconsin Badgers – The Badgers have had nice wins at Xavier and beat Stanford.
22) Arizona State Sun Devils – Took down a previously ranked Mississippi State team this past week.
23) Furman Paladins – They have wins over Villanova and Loyola-Chic.
24) Indiana Hoosiers – The Hoosiers have a good win over Marquette but blew a very winnable game against Arkansas.
25) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats seem back on track after a slow start to the season.