Johnstown High School
1) How long have you been a long snapper and how did you get into doing this?
I have been a long snapper since middle school. There was practice for special teams and I just tried it and I liked it.
2) Which is your best spot on the field Linebacker or Defensive end?
I like defensive end better but in college, I will play anywhere to help the team.
3) Which sport are you better at baseball or basketball?
I’m better at baseball but I love to play pick-up basketball with my friends.
4) Who is the one team in Licking County do you enjoy beating the most?
I love beating Northridge they are like 5 minutes away and everybody in town goes to that game.
5) What was the hardest part of the covid season?
The hardest part of the COVID season was all the adjustments we had to make. We didn’t know if we’re having a season or not.
6) What goals have you set for yourself as well as for the team?
My main goal for myself is to be the best role model and leader for the younger guys. I remember being that young and looking up to the older guys they mean a lot. A team goal is to win the LCL and then win the whole thing.
7) The Johnnies enter 2021 on a rare three-game losing streak. How important will it be to get a win on opening night?
Winning that first game would do us so much. The momentum from beating licking heights would carry us through the season with a good attitude.
8) What is the one sport you would love to play but do not have the skills to do so?
I would love to play hockey but I can’t skate to save my life.
9) what is your favorite type of music?
My favorite type of music would have to be old rock. Coach Carter loves his rock music and gets the team pumped up.
10- What is your game day routine?
It all starts of with a good breakfast. I get home after school I need to eat chicken and rice to carb up then stretch and listen to music t