6’6 250 lbs TE/LB Breathitt County, Ky
1) How much did you learn from the Purdue camp?- I learned a ton from coach Wallace, about just the foundation of being a solid, fundamental tight end. It was great to receive such an opportunity and to even be there and get the experience of learning from top-notch guys set me over.
2) Which position do you feel you are better at Tightend or Linebacker?- I would say that I’m better at Tight End just because of my frame. Being 6’6 260 allows me to use my length and body to pull passes down easily over any 2nd or 3rd level defenders
3) Which sport do you like playing best basketball or football?- I honestly couldn’t pick a favorite they’re both electric in their own ways. I grew up playing basketball and didn’t start playing football till 8th grade. Even tho I’ve chosen football as my recruitable sport I still have a spot in my heart for basketball
4) I have been to several of the bowl games in Kentucky. As a fan and as a person who covers the game I enjoy them a whole lot. As a player how do you feel about them?- I feel as a player there’s nothing like playing in big games. Anybody can score TD’s when nothing is on the line but I like to think of myself as a guy that’s hungry for the ball in the 4th where the game is on the line.
5) Have you received any college offers yet? If yes, from who?- I have not received any official offers yet, but I am in the gym and on the field working everyday to make sure that dream comes true soon
6) What goals have you set for yourself and for your team? My personal goals would be to receive a full scholarship to a school and finish with a degree. As a team my goals would be to bring Breathitt its first state title since 2002. It would be a dream to be on the team that brought Breathitt football back to the top.
7) What advice would you give a 7th grader who was getting ready to take the field for the first time?- I would say soak every minute of it in man. There are not many times you can go out there and just have fun with your friends in middle school it’s just like a big bunch of fun that you don’t realize is the glory days until it’s actually gone. I would tell them to make sure they sponge in tips from their coach and just make memories
8) Which win will you remember the most? I will remember the District final game against Leslie this past year the most because it was the first big game I won as a player.
9) What is your favorite class?- My favorite class is science.
10) Why type of music do you enjoy the most?- I really enjoy the old country and classic rock. There’s nothing like jamming out to AC/DC, Hank Jr, or Alice In Chains before a game.