1) Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma – Murray seems to be the pick here but don’t be surprised if the Cardinals trade down.
2) SF 49ers: Nick Bosa, DE/3-4OLB, Ohio State – Bosa is the bigger need here than Quinnen Williams.
3) New York Jets: Josh Allen, 3-4OLB/OLB, Kentucky – Allen is a steal anywhere in this draft.
4) Oakland Raiders: Quinnen Williams, DT/3-4DE, Alabama – Williams might be the best player in this draft.
5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston – Oliver is another great defensive lineman in a draft loaded with them.
6) New York Giants: Rashan Gary, DE/3-4DE, Michigan – This is a risky pick based more on potential than production.
7) Jacksonville Jaguars: Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida – Very athletic offensive lineman.
8) Detroit Lions: Devin White, ILB, LSU – This is a need for the Lions.
9) Buffalo Bills: T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa – The Bills have to have weapons and Hockenson is just that.
10) Denver Broncos: Montez Sweat, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Mississippi State – Great athlete who can make an immediate impact.
11) Cincinnati Bengals: Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State – The Bengals are the Bengals and this is a pick that, if they follow through, will set the franchise back a few years.
12) Green Bay Packers: Cody Ford, OT/OG, Oklahoma – Got to protect the franchise.
13) Miami Dolphins: Drew Lock, QB, Missouri – Why not?
14) Atlanta Falcons: Clelin Ferrell, DE/3-4OLB, Clemson – They need help here and with Ferrell, they will get it.
15) Washington Redskins: Daniel Jones, QB, Duke – Case Keenum is not the answer and Alex Smith is uncertain in the future.
16) Carolina Panthers: Brian Burns, DE/3-4OLB/OLB, Florida State – This is a reach.
17) New York Giants: Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss – Nate Solder’s replacement.
18) Minnesota Vikings: Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama – The Vikings need a lot of help on the line, and this would be a solid start.
19) Tennessee Titans: Erik McCoy, OG/C, Texas A&M – Huge needed upgrade for the Titans.
20) Pittsburgh Steelers: Byron Murphy, CB, Washington – Artie Burns’ replacement.
21) Seattle Seahawks: Noah Fant, TE, Iowa – A weapon for Russell Wilson.
22) Baltimore Ravens: Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama – If you are going to be a running team, you need a big-time running back.
23) Houston Texans: Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State – Offensive line is a major need.
24) Oakland Raiders: Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan – Fast athletic linebacker.
25) Philadelphia Eagles: Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College – Need to upgrade the line.
26) Indianapolis Colts: Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State – Andrew Luck needs receiving weapons.
27) Oakland Raiders: Dexter Lawrence, DT/3-4DE/NT, Clemson – Need athletic speed on defense.
28) LA Chargers: DeAndre Baker, CB, Georgia – Best cover corner in this draft.
29) Kansas City Chiefs: Greedy Williams, CB, LSU – This selection is strictly about need for the Chiefs.
30) Green Bay Packers: DK Metcalf, WR, OLE MISS – He is fast, but how good is he really?
31) Los Angeles Rams: Dre’Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State – Rams need to bolster the interior of their defense.
32) New England Patriots: Ryan Finley, QB, N.C. State – Maybe the best quarterback in this draft.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: [email protected]
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.