1) Virginia Cavaliers – I know the Cavs lost to Virginia Tech on Saturday, but with all of the upsets that happened this past week, Virginia takes over our number one spot from Villanova.
2) Villanova Wildcats – The Wildcats lost to St. John’s but we are only dropping them one spot because of the strength of their resume, which includes wins over Xavier, Gonzaga, Tennessee, and Butler.
3) Xavier Musketeers – The Muskies own 9 top-50 Ken Pom wins and took two big wins on the road this past week, winning at Butler and Creighton.
4) Michigan State Spartans – The Spartans got a huge emotional win over Purdue on Saturday.
5) Cincinnati Bearcats – The Bearcats extended there winning streak to 16 with an impressive blowout win over SMU on Sunday.
6) Purdue Boilermakers – The Boilermakers have lost their last two games against Ohio State and Michigan State.
7) Texas Tech Red Raiders – The Red Raiders have a one-game lead over Kansas in the Big 12 Conference.
8) Auburn Tigers – The Tigers hold a two-game lead in the SEC.
9) Duke Blue Devils – The Blue Devils own 6 wins over top-50 Ken Pom teams and blew out Georgia Tech on Sunday.
10) Ohio State Buckeyes – The Buckeyes are in first place in the Big Ten all by themselves.
11) Clemson Tigers – The Tigers have been unbeatable so far this year at home.
12) Gonzaga Bulldogs – The Bulldogs got a huge win over St. Mary’s this past week.
13) Kansas Jayhawks – The Jayhawks have beaten eight teams that are ranked in the Ken Pom top-50.
14) North Carolina Tar Heels – The Tar Heels seem to have finally started playing consistent Basketball by winning there last three in a row.
15) St. Mary’s Gaels – The Gaels had their 19-game winning streak snapped by Gonzaga.
16) Wichita State Shockers – The Shockers have won 4 of there past 5 games since the loss at Houston.
17) Rhode Island Rams – The Rams winning streak has now reached 15.
18) Tennessee Volunteers – The Vols saw their six-game winning streak snapped Saturday at Alabama.
19) Texas A&M Aggies – The Aggies took down the Kentucky Wildcats on Saturday night.
20) Michigan Wolverines – The Wolverines do have seven losses this year, but four of those teams are ranked ahead of them.
21) Arizona Wildcats – The Wildcats have complete control of the Pac 12 Conference-leading everybody by at least two games.
22) West Virginia Mountaineers – The Mountaineers own two wins over Oklahoma and one over the number one Virginia Cavaliers. But they have now lost six of there last nine games.
23) Oklahoma Sooners – The Sooners are just a .500 team in the Big 12 and have not played well over the last month.
24) Butler Bulldogs – The Bulldogs hold a win over Villanova and own four top 50 Ken Pom victories.
25) Kentucky Wildcats – The Wildcats are on a three-game losing streak and with a game against Auburn looming they may be gone from this poll come next Monday.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: email@example.com
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.