31) Arizona Coyotes – Still very bad.
30) Buffalo Sabres – Depleted blue line slowing what might have been.
29) New York Rangers – Henrik Lundqvist still finding his way, as is the rest of the team.
28) Florida Panthers – Quiet times in Florida.
27) Edmonton Oilers – It’s a matter of time before they light up the standings – just not yet.
26) Minnesota Wild – Goaltending struggles have the Wild down in the basement,
25) Washington Capitals – Need less Ovechkin, more Capitals.
24) Detroit Red Wings – Henrik Zetterberg has yet to age.
23) Colorado Avalanche – They’ve come back to Earth.
22) Chicago Blackhawks – Father Time is undefeated.
21) Anaheim Ducks – Injuries aside, Anaheim is finding ways to win.
20) Montreal Canadiens – Suddenly scoring goals in bunches. Look out.
19) Boston Bruins – Top line still carrying the mail in Beantown.
18) Carolina Hurricanes – The wins are finally starting to trickle in.
17) Nashville Predators – Give the Finalists the benefit of the doubt.
16) Ottawa Senators – Erik Karlsson has been superhuman – enough said.
15) Calgary Flames – The 3M line has shone, while the Flames bide their time for Flames-y season.
14) Philadelphia Flyers – Power play looks as lethal as ever, if not better.
13) Winnipeg Jets – Blake Wheeler looks like a force of nature – at Matt Murray’s expense.
12) San Jose Sharks — Sharks’ look like the real deal once again.
11) Pittsburgh Penguins – It’s Riley Sheahan time in Steeltown.
10) Vancouver Canucks – The Canucks aren’t terrible!
9) Vegas Golden Knights – Who needs a goalie, anyway?
8) New Jersey Devils — Nico Hischier might be the real deal.
7) New York Islanders – Who’s going to stop John Tavares? No one so far.
6) Dallas Stars – Dangerous from anywhere on the ice.
5) Toronto Maple Leafs – Their third line could be most teams’ first scoring line.
4) Los Angeles Kings – Look out – the Kings are back.
3) Columbus Blue Jackets – Maybe the frontrunner to win it all?
2) Tampa Bay Lightning – Namestnikov-Stamkos-Kucherov – enough said.
1) St.Louis Blues- Just when you thought you could count them out…. the Blues aren’t done yet.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.