Lately, Cisco has revised the CCNA certification and a lot has been changed. These alterations have occurred at almost every level. The number of questions in the Cisco exams has reduced, topics have been revised, and exam time duration has also changed. Understanding all these transformations beforehand is very important as it will make you acquainted with what to expect from the assessment you are sitting for. This is why we have come up with this article. Here, we are going to answer some common FAQs related to the Cisco CCNA 200-301 proctored test.
How Can I Register for Online Proctored Test?
Cisco offers the online proctored exam facility in association with Pearson VUE. To register for it, you must sign in to your Download From This Page Link Click Here . Here, you should choose ‘CCNA’ as an option. There would be a list of prompts to complete the scheduling process. Once you complete the process, a confirmation email will be sent to you containing the appointment details and other useful information.
What ID Should Candidate Represent in Exam?
You must carry a current and valid government-issued ID for Cisco Devnet Professional Certification Dumps Questions – Cert Bolt . The ID must contain your name and should match the details that you have provided in your Cisco account. However, there are also other ways of identification for your Cisco 200-301 assessment. Thus, you can use a passport, driver’s license, military ID, identification, or registration cards to be eligible to take this test.
What Are System Requirements to Conduct Hassle-Free Online Proctored Exam?
In this part, we will see into common systems requirements for the online proctored CCNA 200-301 assessment:
- Operating system – Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) Mac OS 10.13 and above (excluding beta versions);
- Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 7, Linux/Unix based Operating Systems are not allowed for 200-301 test;
- Display – The ideal resolution is 1024 x 768 in 16-bit color. The presence of any other monitor is strictly prohibited;
- Firewall – Taking up this assessment under a corporate firewall (including VPN) is not advised.
- Internet requirement – Microsoft Edge, Cisco CCNA Certification Practice Test Exam (200-301) , Chrome, and Firefox are supported. For the hassle-free session, the ideal internet spend is 1 Mbps down/up. A network test is highly recommended before the actual exam day.
Is There Any Extra Cost for Online Proctored Test?
No, there is no extra cost. Whether you choose to appear for the real exam at a test center or using the online proctored version, the cost and the procedure of 200-301 is the same. Now that a lot of things are clear, it’s time to know what all it takes to pass this online proctored assessment.
Make Most of Your Online Proctored Accreditation with Dumps
Dumps are one of the most reliable self-study materials that any CCNA aspirant can have by his/her side. Using dumps, a candidate can be an ace at multiple fronts such as:
- Getting acquainted with the exam pattern and format;
- Becoming aware of the hot topics;
- Visit Certbolt.com Web Site Here
The revision for the CCIE – Cert Bolt can create a lot of confusion for a beginner. If you’re planning to appear for 200-301 test in the near future, then you must clear your confusion beforehand. Whether you’re opting for a testing center or online proctored facility, you must refer to dumps as they are ideal CCNA 200-301 Practice Test Questions that will help you excel in your assessment.