8) New York Guardians – Hopefully we have seen the last of Matt McGloin. I really think Luis Perez is the short term answer in New York.
7) Tampa Bay Vipers – The Vipers need to settle on one quarterback and go with it.
6) Brandon Silvers, Seattle Dragons – Silvers was better this past weekend but he is what he is, which is an average quarterback, nothing more and nothing less.
5) Cardale Jones, DC Defenders – What we got on Sunday is really what I expected to see from Jones, but his first two weeks were so good I am not ready to throw him under the bus just yet. He is still young and gaining experience.
4) Landry Jones, Dallas Renegades – He hasn’t been great but he has made plays when needed. He really needs to limit the mistakes, which could be helped by his offense running the ball more in the first half.
3) Jordan Ta’amu, St. Louis Battlehawks – Ta’amu can beat you with his feet or his arm and it seems like he gets better with each play. The BattleHawks could be in for a special season if Ta’amu keeps improving.
2) Josh Johnson, Los Angeles Wildcats – The rust is gone and that could mean trouble for the rest of the teams in the XFL. Remember, Johnson was offered a contract by the Lions in November but had to turn it down since he was already signed to the Wildcats.
1) P.J. Walker, Houston Roughnecks – There can be no doubt who is number one! While he might be on the short side as a 5-foot-11 quarterback, there’s nothing small about his gaudy 748 passing yards and 12 total touchdowns. He is making a run at possibly having a shot to make an NFL roster. He has been phenomenal and beyond that, he has been consistently good and he is the only quarterback on this list who has been.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.