32) Miami Dolphins – I am thinking that we can make this a permanent place for the season, right?
31) New York Giants – Do you get the feeling Daniel Jones is about to be thrown to the Wolves? I do!
30) Cincinnati Bengals – It’s hard to believe there could be teams worse than Cincinnati. The Bengals offensive line is one of the worst I have ever seen and the way this team quit against the 49ers makes you wonder if they could push the Dolphins for 32nd.
29) Washington Redskins – Case Keenum is playing well enough to delay the Dwayne Haskins era in Washington, but not well enough to win games.
28) Jacksonville Jaguars – The Jags are in trouble as Jalen Ramsey wants out and Nick Foles is hurt.
27) Denver Broncos – They should have beat Chicago and they didn’t. The Broncos defense needs to step it up and Joe Flacco needs to return to the days of old.
26) Arizona Cardinals – Kyler Murray looks like the real deal; the rest of the team is lacking. Murray will keep them in most games, but there is not enough around him to win more than 5.
25) Carolina Panthers – Cam Newton has been awful and that leads to a long season in Carolina.
24) New York Jets – Injuries are wrecking what was looking like a decent season in New York.
23) Pittsburgh Steelers – The Steelers have lost Big Ben and this roster is lacking in the talent required to be a playoff team.
22) Oakland Raiders – The Raiders are improved from last year, but they are still a year or two away from contention.
21) Cleveland Browns – They beat a depleted Jets team, so I am not impressed yet.
20) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – If Jameis Winston can string together a few good games with limited turnovers the Bucs could be a factor in an injury-prone NFC South.
19) Houston Texans – The Texans pulled one out by the skin of there teeth. They need more consistent play and J.J. watt to get it going again.
18) Chicago Bears – With Mitch Trubisky at the helm the Bears are in trouble.
17) Tennessee Titans – The Titans are what they are, a tough team but still not explosive enough on offense.
16) LA Chargers – Injuries have killed the Chargers and Quarterback Phillip Rivers looks to be slowing down.
15) New Orleans Saints – If Teddy Bridgewater is at the helm for the Saints, it won’t end well.
14) Detroit Lions – The Lions are a dark horse to make the playoffs and they should be 2-0 right now.
13) Atlanta Falcons – The Falcons defense is underrated but the offense has issues with poor offensive line play, which could be the downfall of this team in the end.
12) Indianapolis Colts – Jacoby Brissett is playing well and this team could be 2-0 right now. They look like they are setting up to make a run at an AFC South title.
11) Philadelphia Eagles – Like many teams already on this list, injuries are already taking a toll on the Eagles.
10) Buffalo Bills – This is a tough, hard-nosed team that I think will find itself in the playoffs at the end of this season.
9) Minnesota Vikings – Is Kirk Cousins good enough to get the Vikings over the hump?
8) Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens have beaten the Cardinals and Dolphins, that’s not exactly great competition, but they have looked good in doing it.
7) Seattle Seahawks – The Seahawks have Russell Wilson and that’s good enough on its own to make them a playoff team.
6) Green Bay Packers – The Packers defense has improved big time. The question now is has it improved enough to make a Super Bowl run?
5) San Francisco 49ers – I know I have them rated higher than most do, but this is a complete team that is only going to get better.
4) LA Rams – The Rams defense is very good once again. A Super Bowl run will hinge on how much Jared Goff can improve during the season.
3) Kansas City Chiefs – Still winning without one of their weapons, but they have so many, so does it matter? I do worry about the running back position for the Chiefs and stopping the run.
2) Dallas Cowboys – The Boys are the real deal so far this season and as long as Jason Garrett doesn’t screw it up, this could be the Cowboys year.
1) New England Patriots – The Patriots look like the number one team in the NFL to me because of their defense.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.