Publish Date: 08/07/2019
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Calgary Stampeders – How can this be? Well, it is what happens when you have the best run organization in the league. Just when you think time is up for the Stampeders they somehow find away. Losing Bo Levi Mitchell has turned into finding Nick Arbuckle!
2) Edmonton Eskimos – Trevor Harris and the Eskimos came up short late against the Stampeders, but the Eskimos are extremely good on both sides of the ball and their starting Quarterback is healthy. The Eskimos will only get better.
3) Winnipeg Blue Bombers – The Bombers have now lost two-straight and I can not put them higher than #3 after blowing a 20-point lead against the pathetic Argonauts.
4) Saskatchewan Roughriders – Cody Fajardo looks to be the real deal and this team is looking more and more like a serious contender each week.
5) Hamilton Ti-Cats – The Ti-Cats have lost their starting Quarterback for the season but it does not change the fact that this is a very talented team. Dane Evans, the new Ti-Cats starting Quarterback, struggled until late in the game against the Riders and how he goes will be how the rest of the season goes for Hamilton.
6) Ottawa Redblacks – The Redblacks, as they have been for the last few years, are the most inconsistent team in the CFL. This past week, as there season seemed to possibly be headed for life support, got a huge win over Montreal.
7) Montreal Alouettes – If Vernon Adams doesn’t get hurt they would have probably won again. This is a team trending in the right direction. The question will be can they win without Adams at Quarterback?
8) Toronto Argonauts – They won! The Argos came from a 20-0 deficit and beat a very good Blue bombers team.
9) B.C. Lions – The Lions need a win quickly or the season will be done.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.