1) Calgary Stampeders – How can this be? Well, it is what happens when you have the best run organization in the league. Just when you think time is up for the Stampeders they somehow find away. Losing Bo Levi Mitchell has turned into finding Nick Arbuckle!
2) Edmonton Eskimos – Trevor Harris and the Eskimos came up short late against the Stampeders, but the Eskimos are extremely good on both sides of the ball and their starting Quarterback is healthy. The Eskimos will only get better.
3) Winnipeg Blue Bombers – The Bombers have now lost two-straight and I can not put them higher than #3 after blowing a 20-point lead against the pathetic Argonauts.
4) Saskatchewan Roughriders – Cody Fajardo looks to be the real deal and this team is looking more and more like a serious contender each week.
5) Hamilton Ti-Cats – The Ti-Cats have lost their starting Quarterback for the season but it does not change the fact that this is a very talented team. Dane Evans, the new Ti-Cats starting Quarterback, struggled until late in the game against the Riders and how he goes will be how the rest of the season goes for Hamilton.
6) Ottawa Redblacks – The Redblacks, as they have been for the last few years, are the most inconsistent team in the CFL. This past week, as there season seemed to possibly be headed for life support, got a huge win over Montreal.
7) Montreal Alouettes – If Vernon Adams doesn’t get hurt they would have probably won again. This is a team trending in the right direction. The question will be can they win without Adams at Quarterback?
8) Toronto Argonauts – They won! The Argos came from a 20-0 deficit and beat a very good Blue bombers team.
9) B.C. Lions – The Lions need a win quickly or the season will be done.