Publish Date: 06/28/2017
Fact checked by: Mark Lewis
1) Julio Jones- The most physically imposing WR in football, plus he has a big-time elite QB throwing him the football. Jones size, speed, and strength are unparalleled in the NFL.
Julio Jones. – “Bad and Boujee” Career Falcon Highlights
2) Antonio Brown- Actually Jones and Brown are number 1 and 1A, they are heads and shoulders above the rest of the competition.
3) A.J. Green- Green missed six games last year and still got close to a thousand yard season. Green is a complete wide receiver who is a great team player. Maybe the most impressive trait Green has is the ability to stay humble and not be a look at me guy.
A.J. Green – The Green Monster
4) Odell Beckham Jr.- Beckham can be a head case at times, but he is a stud! Beckham makes catches other receivers can’t, he is an amazing route runner and has blazing speed.
Odell Beckham Jr. || “Woke Up Like This” || 2016 Giants Highlights
5) Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Evans is unstoppable in the red zone, he is a huge physical receiver who has made the Bucs young QB Jameis Winston’s life much easier.
Mike Evans – Godzilla
6) T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts- Hilton is undersized, but he plays big. Hilton is an expert at running through traffic and popping out open for Colts QB Andrew Luck. On top of all that in five years he has missed just two games.
T.Y. Hilton “The Ghost” Ultimate 2016 Highlights
7) Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos- Thomas, in my opinion, is an underrated receiver, over the past four seasons very few have been as productive as Thomas.
Demaryius Thomas || “Glory” || Highlights ᴴᴰ
8) Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers- Nelson runs great routes and is a solid dependable receiver.
Jordy Nelson || “Humble” ᴴᴰ || 2016 Packers Season Highlights
9) Michael Thomas, New Orleans Saints- Thomas burst onto the NFL scene last year with glue-like hands and uncommon speed for a man his size.
Michael Thomas || “Seven Nation Army” || 2016 Rookie Highlights HD
10) Larry Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant- These two still deserve to be top 10, they may not be as good as they once were, but they are still better than most.
Larry Fitzgerald – The Game Changer
Dez Bryant’s Best Highlights from the 2016 Season | NFL
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.