1) Arizona Cardinals: Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama – The Cardinals need to build an offense around Josh Rosen, but Williams is way too good to pass up for any team. He has an explosive first step and creates pressure up the middle.
2) Oakland Raiders: Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State – Bosa missed most of the Buckeyes 2018 season with an abdominal injury but he is a tremendous pass rusher.
3) New York Jets: Josh Allen OLB/DE, Kentucky – Much like the Cardinals, the Jets need to build around a young quarterback but Adams is a stud.
4) San Francisco 49ers: Montez Sweat, DE/OLB, Mississippi State – I think if they can’t get Bosa or Adams the 49ers will probably trade down. If they don’t Sweat is a good alternative who can get to the passer.
5) Jacksonville Jaguars: Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State – Haskins had a great season and may be the best quarterback in this draft, but I think this is a reach.
6) Atlanta Falcons: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston – A lot of people think Oliver is worth a pick this high, but I am not totally sold on him.
7) Detroit Lions: Greedy Williams, CB, LSU – Best corner in this draft.
8) New York Giants: Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama – Best offensive lineman in this draft and a steal here.
9) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss – The Bucs will need an offensive tackle this year.
10) Buffalo Bills: Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson – Great defensive lineman who will make an immediate impact.
11) Green Bay Packers: Devin White, LB, LSU – White is raw but very athletic and the Packers need athletes.
12) Denver Broncos: Byron Murphy, CB, Washington – Murphy has very impressive ball skills.
13) Cincinnati Bengals: Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma – The Bengals offensive line has been horrible for years and Ford is a great run blocker and an-ever improving pass blocker.
14) Carolina Panthers: Rashan Gary, DL, Michigan – Gary is versatile and can line up inside or outside.
15) Cleveland Brown: Dalton Risner, OL, Kansas State – Risner is a great value pick here as he can play guard or tackle.
16) Miami Dolphins: Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon – I don’t like this pick but I feel the Dolphins are about to panic and they do not have a great front office to begin with.
17) Washington Redskins: Drew Lock, QB, Missouri – Not completely sold on this pick, but it looks like a quarterback will be needed.
18) Philadelphia Eagles: N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State – Philly needs some threats on the outside and Harry provides that.
19) Indianapolis Colts: Jachai Polite, Edge, Florida – The Colts need an edge pass rusher and Polite could be the guy to help take the Colts defense to the next level.
20) Tennessee Titans: D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss – The Titans need offensive playmakers.
21) Minnesota Vikings: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson – The Vikes will probably lose Sheldon Richardson in the offseason and Wilkins would be a great replacement.
22) Oakland Raiders (via Dallas Cowboys): DeAndre Baker, CB, Georgia – The Raiders need corner help.
23) Seattle Seahawks: Brian Burns, Edge, Florida State – Explosive player who gets around the edge quickly.
24) Baltimore Ravens: Jeffrey Simmons, DT, Mississippi State – Great value pick.
25) Pittsburgh Steelers: Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama – Every down linebacker who could start right out of the gate.
26) New England Patriots: Zach Allen, DE, Boston College – Great pick here. Allen is a versatile defensive lineman.
27) Oakland Raiders (via Chicago Bears): Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn – The Raiders need defensive help and this draft should be a gold mine for them.
28) Houston Texans: Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida – The Texans need to strengthen their offensive line.
29) Los Angeles Rams: Gerald Willis, DT, Miami – Too much value in this pick to pass it up.
30) Los Angeles Chargers: T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa – Antonio Gates needs to be replaced. I could also see the Chargers going defensive line here also.
31) Kansas City Chiefs: Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama – Secondary help is needed if they want to win a Super Bowl.
32) Green Bay Packers (via New Orleans Saints): Noah Fant, TE, Iowa – Great pass catcher, especially on seam routes. If it was me I would go for a defensive player here.