32) Miami Dolphins – Almost got a dose of Fitzmagic to give them their first win, but they are the Dolphins, so they came up short.
31) Cincinnati Bengals – The Bengals seem to be gaining on the Dolphins for being the worst team in the NFL. Bengals Head Coach Opie Taylor is in way over his head!
30) Washington Redskins – They beat the Dolphins, barely! Maybe Jay Gruden is happy to be out of Washington?
29) Atlanta Falcons – Matt Ryan continues to produce, but the defense is terrible and it seems Dan Quinn is on his last legs.
28) Tennessee Titans – The Marcus Mariota experiment should have now run its course. Can Ryan Tannehill be the answer?
27) New York Jets – Sam Darnold is back! Is it too late to save the season? Probably but the Jets should now start to trend in the right direction.
26) New York Giants – The Giants are now back in the NFC East. They probably won’t be for long but the way the Cowboys and Eagles are looking, you just never know.
25) LA Chargers – The Chargers are a mess and it seems to be getting worse every week.
24) Cleveland Browns – Baker Mayfield’s play on the field has not backed up his talk off it and Freddy kitchens looks in over his head.
23) Jacksonville Jaguars – The Jags are not yet out of the playoff discussion yet, but they better start stringing some wins together real soon.
22) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Jameis Winston had been better as of late but that all changed in London as he reverted back to form, throwing 5 interceptions.
21) Arizona Cardinals – I know the wins have been over the Bengals and Falcons but Kyler Murray is a talented young quarterback and Patrick Peterson will be back soon.
20) Denver Broncos – They have a solid quarterback in Joe Flacco and the defense is starting to dominate. The season could be decided Thursday night. A win over the Chiefs and they will be smack in the middle of the playoff talk in the AFC.
19) Pittsburgh Steelers – Mike Tomlin has done a great job with a team that has lost a bunch of weapons from last year and they could win the bad AFC North.
18) LA Rams – McVay seems to have no answers and without a running game Jared Goff is below average.
17) Dallas Cowboys – It’s time to fire Jason Garrett and it has been for a while.
16) Philadelphia Eagles – A bad secondary is killing the Eagles defense right now and a huge game looms in Dallas this coming weekend.
15) Chicago Bears – The defense is stellar and the offense is putrid.
14) Indianapolis Colts – Brissett has played consistently well, but questions still remain when they play a team that can run the ball.
13) Detroit Lions – They physically outplayed the Packers and then the referees decided the game for them. They have to be more effective in the red zone to put games away.
12) Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens are just beating bad teams for the most part and Lamar Jackson is a runner, not a quarterback just yet.
11) Oakland Raiders – Complain all you want about how high the Raiders are but they have beaten the Colts and Bears over the last two weeks.
10) Carolina Panthers – As long as they stay with Kyle Allen they will continue to play well.
9) Kansas City Chiefs – Andy Reid still refuses to run the ball and with a poor defense and a banged-up Patrick Mahomes, they will be in trouble if they don’t develop a run game.
8) Buffalo Bills – The Bills have one of the best defenses in the NFL, and remember, if you are scoffing at the Bills in the top ten, their only loss was a close one to New England.
7) Houston Texans – DeShaun Watson is a big-time player and more importantly he is smart, tough, and a winner.
6) Green Bay Packers – The Packers got out-played by the Lions and still won with a little help from their friends (refs).
5) Seattle Seahawks – I am not convinced the Seahawks are this good, but I am convinced that Russell Wilson is the best quarterback in the NFL.
4) Minnesota Vikings – This is a complete team and if Kirk Cousins continues to play the way he has the last two games the Vikings could make a deep run.
3) New Orleans Saints – With Drew Brees out the Saints defense has stepped up big-time and Teddy Bridgewater has made enough plays to win.
2) New England Patriots – The Patriots keep rolling, but most of their wins have come against the bottom ten teams in the league.
1) San Francisco 49ers – Yes, I know this is an outrage that the Patriots are not number one, but has there been a more complete team in the NFL than the 49ers?
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.