US Sports Veteran
This is a predictive NFL mock draft for the second and third rounds happening on Friday night. Plenty of great prospects remain on the board following a joyous opening night of the 2021 NFL Draft. Yesterday’s selections defined the paths for franchises moving forward. Now, front offices must finish what they started.
I apologize for not including more analysis on the players themselves in this article, but I’m battling against time here. Check out the previous mocks below for more in-depth player analysis.
Some of the players with medical concerns might go high in this mock. I’m not a doctor. I can only judge prospects by their tape.
33. Jacksonville Jaguars- Trevon Moehrig, S TCU
34. New York Jets- Christian Barmore, IDL Alabama
35. Atlanta Falcons- Azeez Ojulari, EDGE Georgia
36. Miami Dolphins (Via Texans)- Javonte Williams, RB North Carolina
37. Philadelphia Eagles- Asante Samuel Jr., CB Florida St.
38. Cincinnati Bengals- Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB Notre Dame
39. Carolina Panthers- Samuel Cosmi, OT Texas
40. Denver Broncos- Nick Bolton, LB Missouri
41. Detroit Lions- Terrace Marshall Jr., WR LSU
42. New York Giants- Joseph Ossai, EDGE Texas
43. San Francisco 49ers- Wyatt Davis, IOL Ohio St.
44. Dallas Cowboys- Landon Dickerson, IOL Alabama
45. Jacksonville Jaguars (Via Vikings)- Dillon Radunz, OT North Dakota St.
46. New England Patriots- Elijah Moore, WR Ole Miss
47. Los Angeles Chargers- Baron Browning, LB, Ohio State
48. Las Vegas Raiders- Jevon Holland, S Oregon
49. Arizona Cardinals- Dyami Brown, WR UNC
50. Miami Dolphins- Quinn Meinerz, IOL Wisconsin-Whitewater
51. Washington Football Team- Walker Little, OT Stanford
52. Chicago Bears- Teven Jenkins, OT Oklahoma St.
53. Tennessee Titans- Jackson Carman, OT Clemson
54. Indianapolis Colts- Liam Eichenberg, OT Notre Dame
55. Pittsburgh Steelers- Creed Humphrey, IOL Oklahoma
56. Seattle Seahawks- Ifeatu Melifonwu, CB Syracuse
57. Los Angeles Rams- Elijah Molden, CB Washington
58. Kansas City Chiefs (Via Ravens)- Rondale Moore, WR Purdue
59. Cleveland Browns- Carlos Basham Jr., EDGE Wake Forest
60. New Orleans Saints- Tyson Campbell, CB Georgia
61. Buffalo Bills- Aaron Robinson, CB UCF
62. Green Bay Packers- Pete Werner, LB Ohio St.
63. Kanas City Chiefs- Ronnie Perkins, EDGE Oklahoma
64. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Levi Onwuzurike, IDL Washington
65. Jacksonville Jaguars- Pat Freiermuth, TE Penn St.
66. Minnesota Vikings (Via Jets)- Tommy Tremble, TE Notre Dame
67. Houston Texans- Nico Collins, WR Michigan
68. Atlanta Falcons- Kelvin Joseph, CB Kentucky
69. Cincinnati Bengals- Brady Christensen, OT BYU
70. Philadelphia Eagles- Hunter Long, TE Boston College
71. Denver Broncos- Jalen Mayfield, OT/IOL Michigan
72. Detroit Lions- Jabril Cox, LB LSU
73. Carolina Panthers- Amari Rodgers, WR Clemson
74. Washington Football Team (Via 49ers)- Richie Grant, S UCF
75. Dallas Cowboys- Andre Cisco, S Syracuse
76. New York Giants- Chazz Surratt, LB North Carolina
77. Los Angeles Chargers- Paulson Adebo, CB Stanford
78. Minnesota Vikings- Rashad Weaver, EDGE Pittsburgh
79. Las Vegas Raiders (Via Cardinals)- Milton Williams, IDL Louisiana Tech
80. Las Vegas Raiders- Ar’Darius Washington, S TCU
81. Miami Dolphins- Cameron McGrone, LB Michigan
82. Washington Football Team- Brevin Jordan, TE Miami
83. Chicago Bears- Daviyon Nixon, IDL Iowa
84. Dallas Cowboys (Via Cowboys/Colts)- Tommy Togiai, IDL Ohio St.
85. Tennessee Titans- Jamar Johnson, S Indiana
86. Minnesota Vikings (Via Jets/Seahawks)- Kendrick Green, IOL Illinois
87. Pittsburgh Steelers- James Hudson, OT Cincinnati
88. Los Angeles Rams- Stone Forsythe, OT Florida
89. Cleveland Browns- Tylan Wallace, WR Oklahoma St.
90. Minnesota Vikings (Via Ravens)- Hamsah Nasirildeen, S Florida St.
91. Cleveland Browns (Via Saints)- Tyler Shelvin, IDL LSU
92. Green Bay Packers- Josh Palmer, WR Tennessee
93. Buffalo Bills- Marvin Wilson, IDL Florida St.
94. Baltimore Ravens (Via Chiefs)- Alim McNeill, IDL North Carolina St.
95. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Benjamin St-Juste, CB Minnesota
96. New England Patriots- Trill Williams, CB Syracuse
97. Los Angeles Chargers- Dylan Moses, LB Alabama
98. New Orleans Saints- Kellen Mond, QB Texas A&M
99. Dallas Cowboys- Spencer Brown, OT Northern Iowa
100. Tennessee Titans- Amon-Ra St. Brown, WR USC
101. Detroit Lions (Via Rams)- Kyle Trask, QB Florida
102. San Francisco 49ers- Osa Odighizuwa, IDL UCLA
103. Los Angeles Rams- Dayo Odeyingbo EDGE, Vanderbilt
104. Baltimore Ravens- James Wiggins, S Cincinnati
105. New Orleans Saints- Jay Tufele, IDL USC
Most unlikely selection- Cameron McGrone to Miami at 81
Best value selection- Elijah Moore to New England at 46
Biggest reach- Cameron McGrone to Miami at 81
Michael Carter, RB North Carolina
D’Wayne Eskridge, WR Western Michigan
Kenneth Gainwell, RB Memphis
Davis Mills, QB Stanford
Quincy Roche, EDGE Miami
Cameron Sample, EDGE Tulane
Trey Sermon, RB Ohio St.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.