11) Kirk Cousins, Washington Redskins- Cousins threw just 5 incompletions on Monday night as he destroyed the Oakland Raiders with well over 300 yards passing and he did it with virtually no running game.
10) Marcus Mariota, Tennessee Titans- Mariota picked apart the Legion of Boom on Sunday and this could be the year the Titans break through and make the playoffs.
9) Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders- Carr had started this year out great. That all fell apart as he throw for just 118 yards against Washington. Carr was on the run all night as the Raiders offensive line was at the mercy of the Redskins defense.
8) Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks- Wilson threw four TD passes as he ran for his life behind the Seahawks pathetic offensive line.
7) Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys- Prescott is a special player and he will only get better over the next few years.
6) Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs- Smith is playing the best football of his career and yes the addition of Kareem Hunt is a big reason for Smith’s success, but it’s hard to ignore 7 touchdown passes and zero interceptions.
5) Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints- Just when you thought the Saints were dead they jump up and bite the unbeaten Panthers. Brees is still as good as any quarterback in the NFL and last Sunday he proved that again.
4) Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions- Stafford came up inches short of a huge win against the Falcons on Sunday, but a loss is a loss. The Lions need to get off to better starts in games if they want to make a run at the NFC North.
3) Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons- The usually Mr. Perfect Matt Ryan threw 3 picks against the Lions including a pick six.
2) Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers- Rodgers was spectacular in the Packers come from behind win against the Bengals.
1) Tom Brady, New England Patriots– How old is Brady again? We all know that eventually Father Time will catch up to Brady, but for now Brady is kicking Father Time’s ass!
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.