1) Philadelphia Eagles (6-1)- Carson Wentz has the look of a big time Quarterback and the Eagles are a complete team.
2) Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2)- The Steelers defense is starting to look like they could be special.
3) Kansas City Chiefs (5-2)- The Chiefs have now lost two in a row, but it is too early to panic.
4) New England Patriots (5-2)- The Patriots defense looks very good all of the sudden.
5) Seattle Seahawks (4-2)- The Seahawks have a lot of questions on the offensive line, but what can’t be questioned is Russell Wilson and the defense.
6) Los Angeles Rams (5-2)- Jared Goff continues to play well and Todd Gurley is looking like a big-time running back.
7) Minnesota Vikings (5-2)- The Vikings defense is why they are ranked this high.
8) New Orleans Saints (4-2)- The Saints are hot and the defense is looking at least respectable.
9) Buffalo Bills (4-2)- The Bills are a solid team that doesn’t beat themselves.
10) Jacksonville Jaguars (4-3)- If the Jaguars can become consistent they will be tough for everybody they play.
11) Houston Texans (3-3)- The Texans are a good team with DeShaun Watson at the helm.
12) Dallas Cowboys (3-3)- The Cowboys looked great against the 49ers, but then again it was the 49ers.
13) Atlanta Falcons (3-3)- The Falcons look like that Super Bowl hangover may be a real thing.
14) Carolina Panthers (4-3)- The Panthers are inconsistent and appear to be in trouble.
15) Washington Redskins (3-3)- The Redskins ran into a very good eagles team.
16) Oakland Raiders (3-4)- Are the Raiders back on track? We will know for sure in another game or two.
17) Detroit Lions (3-3)- Detroit faces a pivotal game this week when they host the Steelers.
18) Los Angeles Chargers (3-4)- The Chargers have played much better as of late and look to be getting in position for a possible playoff run.
19) Green Bay Packers (4-3)- Without Aaron Rodgers the Packers are in trouble.
20) Tennessee Titans (4-3)- I thought this team would be much better than they have been, but it is still early.
21) Miami Dolphins (4-2)- A close win over the Jets has the Dolphins at 4-2, do I think they are that good? No I don’t but the entire AFC is so bad that they have a shot.
22) Denver Broncos (3-3)- The offense after a good start is falling a part.
23) Chicago Bears (3-4)- The Bears have already won as many games as most experts expected them to win this year.
24) New York Jets (3-4)- Much like the Bears the Jets have already won more than people thought they would.
25) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-4)- Much more was expected out of this team this year.
26) Baltimore Ravens (3-4)- The defense is good, but the offense is non-existent.
27) Cincinnati Bengals (2-5)- They were unprepared coming off the bye week to play the Steelers.
28) Arizona Cardinals (3-4)- Injuries are killing a promising team.
29) New York Giants (1-6)- A bad offensive line and poor coaching is killing this team.
30) Indianapolis Colts (2-5)- Who will be the Colts next coach?
31) San Francisco 49ers (0-7)- They got man-handled by the Cowboys.
32) Cleveland Browns (0-7)- They are just not very good.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.