1). Minnesota Vikings 5-0 – I doubt there’s many that would disagree that the Vikings are playing the best right now?
2). New England Patriots 4-1 – Brady and Gronk are back. The Pats may not lose again.
3). Pittsburgh Steelers 4-1 – Not sure who will be able to slow down this offense, the big question will be can the defense play well enough to make them a Super Bowl team?
4). Atlanta Falcons 4-1 – Winning in Mile High proves they’re for real, we already knew the offense was good, but now the defense has a pass rush to go with the powerful offense.
5). Oakland Raiders 4-1 – The Raiders just keep finding ways to win. For a young team, that is a great sign.
6). Dallas Cowboys 4-1 – Prescott should not be relieved when Romo is healthy. Elliot behind the Cowboys offensive line is almost unfair.
7). Denver Broncos 4-1 – The champs had a setback, but they will still be one of the top teams in the end.
8) Philadelphia Eagles 3-1 – They played good enough to win, but stumbled in Detroit.
9) Seattle Seahawks 3-1 – Seattle’s defense can carry this team, but if the offense comes together, they have another shot at a Super Bowl.
10) Green Bay Packers 3-1 – Parts of the team look impressive, but the offense still looks like last year.
11) Buffalo Bills 3-2 – The Bills are a quiet playoff contender. Don’t sleep too hard on them.
12) Washington Redskins 3-2 – Big win over the Ravens to stay alive in now a difficult NFC East.
13) Baltimore Ravens 3-2 – John Harbaugh still has the Ravens competitive in every game. Still, think they make the postseason when all is said and done.
14) Los Angeles Rams 3-2 – Still playing better than most thought.
15) Houston Texans 3-2 – Injuries and bad quarterback play have hurt this team.
16) Kansas City Chiefs 2-2 – Bye week, but they have work to do to catch Oakland and Denver.
17) Arizona Cardinals 2-3 – Now the Cardinals can take a breath and start their win streak.
18) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2-3 – Big win last night. This team can win games and could make the playoffs.
19) Detroit Lions 2-3 – The Lions are starting to look like a team that could make some noise.
20) New York Giants 2-3 – They have issues in some places, but they won’t be an easy out with their offensive lineup.
21) Tennessee Titans 2-3 – The offense is very good. Now the defense has to come together.
22) Cincinnati Bengals 2-3 – Andy Dalton is playing well, but that’s about it at this point.
23) Indianapolis Colts 2-3 – The Colts have to figure out how to play on the road, but they’re solid at home.
24) New Orleans Saints 1-3 – They’ve been in all 4 games. They just have to close the deal.
25). Carolina Panthers 1-4 – The defending NFC Champs are just not what they were last year.
26) New York Jets 1-4 – They have more talent than their record indicates.
27) San Diego Chargers 1-4 – They have the offense, but can’t put teams away.
28) Jacksonville Jaguars 1-3 – Still one of the biggest disappointments in the AFC thus far.
29) Chicago Bears 1-4 – Brian Hoyer has given the Bears offense some life, but this is still a bad team.
30) San Francisco 49ers 1-4 – They’re not giving up, but the writing is on the wall.
31) Miami Dolphins 1-4 – Miami is almost as bad as Cleveland right now.
32) Cleveland Browns 0-5 – The Browns have been in games, but got shelled this week.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.