32) Buffalo Bills – This should be unquestioned so far. The Bills were a playoff team last year but lost a lot in the off-season.
31) Arizona Cardinals – The Cardinals seemed poised to make a run at the Bills for last place.
30) Detroit Lions – At this rate, the Matt Patricia tenure in Detroit looks to be a short leash. With reports that the team is unhappy with Patricia and a defense that can’t stop anybody, the Lions look destined for a long season.
29) Oakland Raiders – Jon Gruden could find himself on the hot seat very quickly after the Khalil Mack debacle and now a blown lead in Denver.
28) Seattle Seahawks – The Seahawks have Russell Wilson and that’s about it.
27) Houston Texans – The Texans were everybody’s team to make a darkhorse run into the playoffs. That does not look like a pick that will come true this season.
26) Cleveland Browns – The Browns should have won in New Orleans, but they are the Browns, so they didn’t.
25) New York Giants – You can have all of the skill position players in the world, but if you have no offensive line it doesn’t matter.
24) Tennessee Titans – The AFC South is not looking like a tough division anymore.
23) New York Jets – The Jets came back down to earth against the Dolphins.
22) Washington Redskins – The Redskins looked great last week, but this week they didn’t get to play the Cardinals.
21) Indianapolis Colts – The Colts are showing signs of improvement and with Andrew Luck healthy, you just never know?
20) San Francisco 49ers – The Niners had to hold on to beat the Detroit Lions. The Niners hype-train has slowed down.
19) Miami Dolphins – The Dolphins are 2-0, but the quality of competition has not been great, so we will see.
18) Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens defense was scorched by the Bengals and questions must be asked about quarterback Joe Flacco.
17) Pittsburgh Steelers – The Steelers defense has been awful and shows no signs of improving. Throw in a chaotic locker room and the Steelers are looking ahead to a long season if they don’t get it figured out quickly.
16) Dallas Cowboys – The defense has been superb. The question has to be do they have enough playmakers on offense?
15) Chicago Bears – The Bears will go as far as Mitchell Trubisky can take them. If he plays well the Bears could be a surprise team this season.
14) Carolina Panthers – The Panthers missed a golden opportunity to take advantage of an injury-ravaged defense in Atlanta and they came up short.
13) New Orleans Saints – This is not the Saints team we expected to see. But I expect at some point soon the Saints will start to click.
12) Denver Broncos – The Broncos have two close wins at home against teams that aren’t that good.
11) Atlanta Falcons – The Falcons have had a rough start to the season with a tough loss at Philly, and multiple injuries. If you are going to beat them you need to do it now because once they get healthy they will be a handful.
10) Los Angeles Chargers – The Chargers dominated the Bills, but then again it was just the Bills.
9) Green Bay Packers – The Packers should be 2-0, but they are not. This team does not have a great roster and if anything happens to Aaron Rodgers the season will be over.
8) Philadelphia Eagles – The Eagles are not clicking yet, but they will be soon.
7) New England Patriots – Could this be the beginning of the end for the Patriots? Probably not!
6) Minnesota Vikings – The Vikings blew a huge opportunity on Sunday at Lambeau Field.
5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – They now own a win over the defending World Champions and a win in New Orleans.
4) Cincinnati Bengals – The Bengals blitzed the Colts in the second half to win in week one and then the Blitzed the Ravens in the first half to get win number two.
3) Kansas City Chiefs – Is Patrick Mahomes the real deal? It sure looks like it, and if he is the Chiefs could be making a run deep into the postseason.
2) Los Angeles Rams – The Rams have been dominant so far and should be towards the top of this list all season long.
1) Jacksonville Jaguars – The Jags beat the Patriots and did it without much problem. They were without there best running back, too.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.