1) Cleveland Browns: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming – Allen needs to go somewhere with great coaching to help him get the most out of his abilities. As of right now, Cleveland is not that place.
2) New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State – Barkley may just be the best player in this draft.
3) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State – Chubb is the stud pass rusher the Colts need.
4) Cleveland Browns: Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama – Fitzpatrick is an immediate impact player for whoever chooses him.
5) Denver Broncos: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA- I am not sold on him but his talent is hard to ignore.
6) New York Jets: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma – Mayfield will not have to start right away, which helps his chances of success in the future.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame – Nelson will be a stud for a decade in the NFL.
8) Chicago Bears: Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa – Jackson is the best cornerback in this draft.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Derwin James, S, Florida State – James is the hardest hitting defensive back in this draft and I am sure John Lynch appreciates that.
10) Oakland Raiders: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia – Teamed with Mack, this could make the Raiders defense improve quickly.
11) Miami Dolphins: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech – The biggest weakness on the Dolphins defense is at linebacker.
12) Cincinnati Bengals: Matt McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame – He will start as soon as he gets to Cincy…at least he should.
13) Washington Redskins: Vita Vea, DT, Washington – Vea will be a great pick here.
14) Green Bay Packers: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State – Significant addition to a poor defensive backfield.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Sam Darnold – They need to replace Palmer, or at least they think they do. I think Drew Stanton could take over at starting quarterback if given the chance.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama – Possibly the best wide receiver in this draft and it is a position of need for the Ravens.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Connor Williams, OT, Texas – Williams would be a great addition to the Chargers line.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma – Brown to me is overrated but I think the Seahawks like him.
19) Dallas Cowboys: Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA – Davenport is a pass rushing machine.
20) Detroit Lions: Arden Key, DE, LSU – Could be a steal and I think he will drop this far because of some off the field concerns.
21) Buffalo Bills: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville – Maybe the steal of this draft and the Bills may be just a quarterback away from being a serious contender.
22) Buffalo Bills: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU – Definite need position for the Bills.
23) Los Angeles Rams: Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio State – Hubbard will make a great defensive line even better.
24) Carolina Panthers: Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama – This is a steal here.
25) Tennessee Titans: Justin Reid, S, Stanford – Will start right away.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Donte Jackson, CB, LSU – They need another starter opposite of Trufant.
27) New Orleans Saints: Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama – Saints need to get better in the back end.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama – The Steelers need to replace Ryan Shazier.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Taven Bryan, DT, Florida – Not a need to fill position for the Jaguars but this kid has the look of a special player.
30) Minnesota Vikings: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado – The Vikings have a great defense but they need to upgrade at cornerback.
31) Philadelphia Eagles: Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA – Solid player who would add depth to the line.
32) New England Patriots: Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma – Gronk gets hurt a lot and this could be a very nice insurance policy for them.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!