1) Cleveland Browns: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State – Despite the fact that the Browns have waited for 19 years for their franchise quarterback they decide to wait three more picks as they draft the biggest impact player on the board.
2) New York Giants: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA – Rosen is the best technical quarterback in the draft and will be a great fit in New York.
3) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, DE, NC State – The Colts get the pass rusher they are in desperate need of.
4) Cleveland Browns: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma – New Offensive Coordinator Todd Haley gets his gritty wild man quarterback to do what Ben Roethlisberger did for him in Pittsburg.
5) Denver Broncos: Sam Darnold, QB, USC – John Elway opts for an athletic Pac-12 QB with all the tools of a classic NFL quarterback.
6) New York Jets: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State – The Jets try to trade back, but when they are unable to do so they shock the league by selecting Mason Rudolph over Josh Allen.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Bama – The Bucs get some help for their horrendous secondary.
8) Chicago Bears: Calvin Ridley, WR, Bama – The Bears make Mitchell Trubisky a happy man with this pick.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia – The 49ers look to distance themselves from Rueben Foster by drafting THIS draft’s top linebacker.
10) Oakland Raiders: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech – Gruden may have an offensive mind, but he won his Super Bowl with a great defense and he knows it.
11) Miami Dolphins: Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame – Many scouts have Nelson as one of the top five players in the draft, but position value drops him out of the top ten.
12) Cincinnati Bengals: Matt McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame – The Bengals take the first step towards rebuilding their offensive line by locking down the left tackle position.
13) Washington Redskins: Derwin James, CB, Florida State – The Redskins need help on defense, and James is a steal with this pick.
14) Green Bay Packers: Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa – The Packers desperately need to improve their pass defense and pure luck lands them the draft’s top corner.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville – The Cardinals become the second team to surprise the experts by passing on Josh Allen for another signal caller.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU – The Ravens look to finally add a viable threat at wide receiver.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma – The Chargers look to improve their pass protection with this pick.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Derrius Guice, RB, LSU – The Seahawks add the primary back they haven’t had since Marshawn Lynch.
19) Dallas Cowboys: Vita Vea, DT, Washington – Vita has a unique skill set and could be a major force for the Cowboys’ defense.
20) Detroit Lions: Rashaan Evans, LB, Bama – Matt Patricia finds his Don’t’a Hightower in another Alabama linebacker.
21) Buffalo Bills: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming – After sitting around looking goofy on ESPN for a few hours, Allen finally hears his name called. (It ended okay for Aaron Rodgers.)
22) Buffalo Bills: James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State – The Bills pair their big armed quarterback with a deep threat in Washington.
23) Los Angeles Rams: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State – Ward could be a steal for the Rams who are looking for an athletic corner.
24) Carolina Panthers: Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio State – With Hubbard the Panthers add the skilled pass rusher they need.
25) Tennessee Titans: Ogbonnia Okronkwo, LB, Oklahoma – Okronkwo will thrive playing outside backer in a 3-4.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Da’Ron Payne, DT, Bama – With Poe likely gone, the Falcons get the force they have been looking for in the middle of their defensive front.
27) New Orleans Saints: Malik Jefferson, LB, Texas – The Saints improved defensively last year, but adding a top talent at linebacker will make them even better.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College – Watt and Landry make a scary combination.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia – The Jaguars could still afford to improve up front.
30) Minnesota Vikings: Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan – The Vikings defense gets even better with this pick.
31) New England Patriots: Jaire Alexander, CB Lousiville – Alexander is exactly the kind of corner the Patriots need across from Stephon Gilmore.
32) Philadelphia Eagles: Connor Williams, OT, Texas – The Eagles look to keep their franchise quarterback healthy with this pick.