1) Cleveland Browns: Sam Darnold, Quarterback, USC – This is going to happen.
2) *Projected Trade* Buffalo Bills: Josh Allen, Quarterback, Wyoming – The Giants will find it hard to pass up the draft capital the Bills will offer to get their top QB.
3) New York Jets: Baker Mayfield, Quarterback, Oklahoma – With Allen off the board, Mayfield is the clear choice.
4) Cleveland Browns: Saquon Barkley Running Back, Penn State – The Browns will have offers to move this pick, but they have stockpiled plenty of picks. It is time to start using them.
5) Denver Broncos: Josh Rosen, Quarterback, UCLA – John Elway won’t be able to resist a quarterback like Rosen falling to him at five.
6) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, Defensive End, North Carolina State – He was the guy they wanted at three and he’s the guy they get at six.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Derwin James, Safety, Tampa Bay – Many will be outraged that they pass on Quenton Nelson, but the Bucs need to improve in the secondary.
8) Chicago Bears: Quenton Nelson, Offensive Guard, Notre Dame – The Bears are lucky to replace their top free agent loss with a guy who is considered by some to be the top prospect in the draft.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Josh Jackson, Cornerback, Iowa – Jackson will be a great protege to learn under Richard Sherman.
10) Oakland Raiders: Roquan Smith, Linebacker, Georgia – It will be extremely hard to pass on a talent like Smith at this point.
11) Miami Dolphins: Lamar Jackson, Quarterback, Louisville – The Dolphins make headlines with this potentially franchise changing move.
12) *Projected Trade* New York Giants: Harold Landry, Defensive End, Boston College – The Giants replace Jason Pierre-Paul and still have another pick to come.
13) Washington Redskins: Vita Vea, Defensive Tackle, Washington – Despite all of the linebacker and secondary talent available, the Redskins go with a nose tackle.
14) Green Bay Packers: Minkah Fitzpatrick, Defensive Back, Alabama – One way or another, things are going to come up Packers in this draft.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Denzel Ward, Cornerback, Ohio State – Putting Ward across from Peterson will help the Cardinals compete in a pass-happy division.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Mike McGlinchey, Offensive Tackle, Notre Dame – It will be hard for the Ravens to pass on the top tackle in the draft falling right into their laps.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Tremaine Edmunds, Linebacker, Virginia Tech – What? Did you expect Mason Rudolph? The Chargers fall head over heels for this size/speed prospect.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Marcus Davenport, Edge, Texas San-Antonio – Davenport is a great fit for the Seahawks defense that is losing their aging talent.
19) Dallas Cowboys: Maurice Hurst, Defensive Tackle, Michigan – The Cowboys seem bound to get an incredible value with this pick. Hurst is the top tackle in the draft despite recent rumors and will be a star in Dallas.
20) Detroit Lions: Derrius Guice, Running Back, LSU – The Lions haven’t had a feature back in years, but things are changing in Detroit.
21) Cincinnati Bengals: Frank Ragnow, Center, Arkansas – With all of the top centers still on the board the Bengals will try to trade back, but end up getting one of the draft’s top offensive linemen.
22) *Projected Trade* New York Giants: Will Hernandez, Offensive Guard, UTEP – The Giants look to build up front and change the demeanor of their offense with this pick.
23) New England Patriots: Jaire Alexander, Cornerback, Louisville – Bill Belichick won’t be able to pass on a corner of this caliber.
24) Carolina Panthers: Calvin Ridley, Wide Receiver, Alabama – Ridley give the Panthers the type of receiver their offense desperately needs.
25) Tennessee Titans: Leighton Vander Esch, Linebacker, Boise State – Vander Esch will fit well in the Titans’ defensive system.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Taven Bryan, Defensive Tackle, Florida – The Falcons look to improve their defense after losing Dontari Poe in free agency.
27) New Orleans Saints: Josh Sweat, Defensive End, Florida State – The Saints add another piece to continue to improve defensively.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Rashaan Evans, Linebacker, Alabama – Evans is a great fit and can play both inside and outside backer in the Steelers’ 3-4 defense.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Isaiah Wynn, Offensive Guard, Georgia – The Jaguars build their team around what Fournette can do.
30) Minnesota Vikings: Dallas Goedert, Tight End, South Dakota State – Goedert will give a new dimension to this offense.
31) New England Patriots: Connor Williams, Offensive Tackle, Texas – This is not a typo, that does say tackle. The Patriots need a tackle and Belichick will see past the one inch that has made people think Williams is a guard.
32) Philadelphia Eagles: Michael Gallup, Wide Receiver, Colorado State – Gallup gives the Eagles a potential future number one receiver who Carson Wentz can work with for years.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.