1) Cleveland Browns: Sam Darnold, Quarterback, USC – This is going to happen.
2) *Projected Trade* Buffalo Bills: Josh Allen, Quarterback, Wyoming – The Giants will find it hard to pass up the draft capital the Bills will offer to get their top QB.
3) New York Jets: Baker Mayfield, Quarterback, Oklahoma – With Allen off the board, Mayfield is the clear choice.
4) Cleveland Browns: Saquon Barkley Running Back, Penn State – The Browns will have offers to move this pick, but they have stockpiled plenty of picks. It is time to start using them.
5) Denver Broncos: Josh Rosen, Quarterback, UCLA – John Elway won’t be able to resist a quarterback like Rosen falling to him at five.
6) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, Defensive End, North Carolina State – He was the guy they wanted at three and he’s the guy they get at six.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Derwin James, Safety, Tampa Bay – Many will be outraged that they pass on Quenton Nelson, but the Bucs need to improve in the secondary.
8) Chicago Bears: Quenton Nelson, Offensive Guard, Notre Dame – The Bears are lucky to replace their top free agent loss with a guy who is considered by some to be the top prospect in the draft.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Josh Jackson, Cornerback, Iowa – Jackson will be a great protege to learn under Richard Sherman.
10) Oakland Raiders: Roquan Smith, Linebacker, Georgia – It will be extremely hard to pass on a talent like Smith at this point.
11) Miami Dolphins: Lamar Jackson, Quarterback, Louisville – The Dolphins make headlines with this potentially franchise changing move.
12) *Projected Trade* New York Giants: Harold Landry, Defensive End, Boston College – The Giants replace Jason Pierre-Paul and still have another pick to come.
13) Washington Redskins: Vita Vea, Defensive Tackle, Washington – Despite all of the linebacker and secondary talent available, the Redskins go with a nose tackle.
14) Green Bay Packers: Minkah Fitzpatrick, Defensive Back, Alabama – One way or another, things are going to come up Packers in this draft.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Denzel Ward, Cornerback, Ohio State – Putting Ward across from Peterson will help the Cardinals compete in a pass-happy division.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Mike McGlinchey, Offensive Tackle, Notre Dame – It will be hard for the Ravens to pass on the top tackle in the draft falling right into their laps.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Tremaine Edmunds, Linebacker, Virginia Tech – What? Did you expect Mason Rudolph? The Chargers fall head over heels for this size/speed prospect.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Marcus Davenport, Edge, Texas San-Antonio – Davenport is a great fit for the Seahawks defense that is losing their aging talent.
19) Dallas Cowboys: Maurice Hurst, Defensive Tackle, Michigan – The Cowboys seem bound to get an incredible value with this pick. Hurst is the top tackle in the draft despite recent rumors and will be a star in Dallas.
20) Detroit Lions: Derrius Guice, Running Back, LSU – The Lions haven’t had a feature back in years, but things are changing in Detroit.
21) Cincinnati Bengals: Frank Ragnow, Center, Arkansas – With all of the top centers still on the board the Bengals will try to trade back, but end up getting one of the draft’s top offensive linemen.
22) *Projected Trade* New York Giants: Will Hernandez, Offensive Guard, UTEP – The Giants look to build up front and change the demeanor of their offense with this pick.
23) New England Patriots: Jaire Alexander, Cornerback, Louisville – Bill Belichick won’t be able to pass on a corner of this caliber.
24) Carolina Panthers: Calvin Ridley, Wide Receiver, Alabama – Ridley give the Panthers the type of receiver their offense desperately needs.
25) Tennessee Titans: Leighton Vander Esch, Linebacker, Boise State – Vander Esch will fit well in the Titans’ defensive system.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Taven Bryan, Defensive Tackle, Florida – The Falcons look to improve their defense after losing Dontari Poe in free agency.
27) New Orleans Saints: Josh Sweat, Defensive End, Florida State – The Saints add another piece to continue to improve defensively.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Rashaan Evans, Linebacker, Alabama – Evans is a great fit and can play both inside and outside backer in the Steelers’ 3-4 defense.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Isaiah Wynn, Offensive Guard, Georgia – The Jaguars build their team around what Fournette can do.
30) Minnesota Vikings: Dallas Goedert, Tight End, South Dakota State – Goedert will give a new dimension to this offense.
31) New England Patriots: Connor Williams, Offensive Tackle, Texas – This is not a typo, that does say tackle. The Patriots need a tackle and Belichick will see past the one inch that has made people think Williams is a guard.
32) Philadelphia Eagles: Michael Gallup, Wide Receiver, Colorado State – Gallup gives the Eagles a potential future number one receiver who Carson Wentz can work with for years.