1) The best two teams are in the Super Bowl – After Sunday’s games, there is no doubt the best two teams have made it to the big game. Matt Ryan and Tom Brady ran offenses that were so precise it seems impossible to stop either. On top of that, both defenses play very well also throttling two high-powered offenses.
2) Green Bay and Pittsburgh were out-coached – This is the main reason the games were so one-sided. The Packers looked lost on defense the entire game; they were also forced by the Falcons into making mistakes that they haven’t made since the start of the season. The Falcons defensive line was the key to the game, they were disciplined and stayed in their lanes. The ability to keep Rodgers in the pocket was a huge determiner for the Falcons to cool off a scalding hot Aaron Rodgers. Bill Belichick took away what the Steelers do best, and the Steelers were never able to figure it out. The play calling for the Steelers left a lot to be desired.
3) The New England Patriots are the greatest dynasty in NFL history – The Patriots will be playing in their seventh Super Bowl since 2001 and have competed in 6 straight conference championship games. What makes it even more unique is the fact that the NFL is built for parity. Most great or very good teams today are designed for a five-year window of success if they are lucky, the Patriots have been at or near the top since 2001.
4) The Falcons are the most explosive offense the NFL has seen since the 1999 Rams – The weapons this team can put on the field is astounding. You have two top-notch running backs in Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman, one of the great wide receivers in NFL history in Julio Jones, a great QB in Matt Ryan and maybe most importantly one of the best offensive lines in all of the NFL.
5) Matt Ryan should be the MVP – Ryan has been unstoppable all year, and in the playoffs, he has been even better than that(if that’s possible). Even during the time when Aaron Rodgers was on his hot streak Matt Ryan’s QB rating was just as good if not better.
6) The Patriots defense and the offensive line is better than what we all thought – The Patriots defense has been undersold all year, remember they got rid of Linebacker Jamie Collins and then somehow got better. Bill Belichick is the master of putting the right players in the right situations. The Patriots offensive line kept them out of the Super Bowl last year, this year it was a big reason why they will be in the Super Bowl.
7) The Steelers are a secondary short of being a great defense – The Steelers front seven is very good, but the secondary is sorely lacking. Now the hope for the Steelers is that players like Artie Burns will develop if they don’t the Steelers are going to have a hard time getting back to a Super Bowl.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: email@example.com
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.