1) Roger Goodell is an ass – If ESPN reports are correct, Goodell is seeking close to $50 million dollars a year plus lifetime health insurance for his family and lifetime use of a jet. Maybe he could take about half of that and let the retired players who made it possible to be a rich man live better? Just an idea!
2) The Patriots are the best team in the AFC – I know the Broncos are not a great team but the defense the Broncos have is pretty good and the Patriots had their way with them. The AFC seems to be by far the weaker of the two conferences and barring more injuries it looks like the Patriots to lose.
3) The Giants have packed it in – The Giants didn’t just lose, they got dominated by the 49ers! So the big question becomes who will be the new coach for the Giants next year?
4) The NFC is stacked – The Eagles, Rams, and Saints maybe the best three teams in the NFL, of course not counting the Patriots. All three look like legitimate Super Bowl contenders. Who would have ever thought that going into this season?
5) Mike Zimmer is a great football coach – The Vikings are playing with a third-string Quarterback and have lost their best running back, yet they still are 7-2. Zimmer has to make every Cincinnati Bengals hate life since the Bengals let Zimmer go and kept Marvin Lewis.
6) The Saints are scary with a defense – Drew Brees didn’t even toss a touchdown pass and yet the Saints still scored 47 points against a good Bills defense.
7) The Browns are in first – Too bad it is for the number one pick in the 2018 NFL Draft. The next question is who will be in charge of making the selection for the Browns?
8) The Cowboys aren’t the same without Zeke – The Cowboys did not look like a Super Bowl contender in Atlanta on Sunday. What’s worse is they didn’t even look like a playoff team.
9) Adoree Jackson NFL iron man – Titans rookie CB Adoree’ started on defense, made two tackles and broke up two passes. He also ran the ball three times for 30 yards, brought back three punts for 17 yards and returned three kickoffs for 71 yards. Ask for overtime pay, Adoree. The Titans have gotten their money’s worth out of Jackson so far this season.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.