1) The Packers season may not be over – After a few horrible weeks Packers quarterback Brett Hundley bounced back with a great performance in Pittsburgh, throwing three touchdown passes and almost shocking the world. With a couple winnable games coming up the Packers may not be hopeless after all.
2) The Bills were stupid for benching Tyrod Taylor last week – Taylor came back this week and lead the Bills to a huge victory over the Chiefs in Kansas City. A team that seemed dead has been brought back to life.
3) Fly Eagles Fly – Is there a more fun team than the Eagles? No! Is there a better team than the Eagles? No, not as of right now and this team looks built for a Super Bowl run.
4) Super Bowl hangover gone – The Falcons look like they are starting to click again and if they are, the Eagles could find there toughest competition yet.
5) The AFC West is a mess – A division that looked to be maybe the NFL’s toughest now looks like it could be the weakest. The Broncos are as bad as anybody, the Chiefs are in a nose-dive and the Raiders are just lucky the Broncos suck. The Chargers look like the best team in the division right now and they are 5-6.
6) The Cleveland Browns should trade for Muhammad Sanu – I don’t mean as a wide receiver, I mean as a quarterback! Sanu is now 6-for-6 for 228 yards, three TDs and a perfect 158.3 passer rating in his five-year NFL career. Can’t be any worse than what they got!
7) The Seahawks are in trouble – Injuries have destroyed this team and they would be easy to leave for dead if it wasn’t for Russell Wilson. It looks liked the Rams are poised to win the NFC West.
8) The Cowboys have more problems than just missing Zeke – The Cowboys still have a good running back in Alfred Morris, so why did they look so bad the last couple of weeks? The offensive line play has really dropped off over the last two years and number one receiver Dez Bryant is not getting any younger. To me though, the number one problem has been Head Coach Jason Garrett and owner Jerry Jones. Jones is a distraction and Garrett is not a very good coach. What he is, is a yes man to Jerry Jones, but it seems maybe finally Garrett’s time is coming to an end.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.