1) San Francisco 49ers: Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State – While it is always possible Niners GM John Lynch could trade this pick for multiple picks, I think that Nick Bosa will fill a huge need for the 49ers.
2) Arizona Cardinals: Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson – Ferrell is a tremendous pass rusher.
3) Oakland Raiders: Raekwon Davis, DE/DT, Alabama – Davis is the dominant pass rusher the Raiders need.
4) New York Jets: Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama – The best two edge pass rushers will be off the board, the next best option for the Jets will be Williams.
5) New York Giants: Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon – The Giants may have to trade up to get Herbert and I think this is a mistake for anybody that picks any quarterback in this draft this high, but teams tend to over-extend when desperate for a quarterback.
6) Jacksonville Jaguars: Drew Lock, QB, Missouri – This would be a huge mistake for the Jaguars but they are in serious need.
7) Atlanta Falcons: Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn – Brown has tons of upside and this pick could be a steal for the Falcons.
8) Detroit Lions: Devin White, LB, LSU – White is a very versatile linebacker who has a huge ceiling.
9) Buffalo Bills: Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss – The Bills have the worst offensive line in the NFL and Little can start immediately at left tackle and be there for the next decade.
10) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: DeAndre Baker, CB, Georgia – The Best Corner is this draft, great hips, and athleticism.
11) Green Bay Packers: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston – Oliver will be a huge steal for somebody in this draft and Houston’s defense would only get better.
12) Cleveland Browns: Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State – Simmons is a disruptive force on the defensive line.
13) Miami Dolphins: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson – Wilkins is a stud and this defensive line draft may go down in history as the greatest ever.
14) Tennessee Titans: Greedy Williams, CB, LSU – The Titans need secondary help and Williams has a lot of upside.
15) Denver Broncos: Zach Allen, DE/DT, Boston College – The Broncos need help up front.
16) Indianapolis Colts: Rashan Gary, DE/DT, Michigan – Gary is a freak athlete who fills a big-time need for the Colts.
17) Philadelphia Eagles: Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State – Big play ability, needs to work on running crisper routes.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson – The Seahawks could do with help on the d-line.
19) Cincinnati Bengals: Cody Ford, G, Oklahoma – Massive lineman with great feet.
20) Carolina Panthers: Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama – The Panthers NEED Cornerbacks!
21) Washington Redskins: Montez Sweat, DE/OLB, Mississippi State – Sweat needs to get bigger but he has great potential.
22) Oakland Raiders: Josh Allen, DE/LB, Kentucky – Allen could help any team because he can play multiple positions.
23) Baltimore Ravens: Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama – Great size and speed for a Defensive back.
24) Pittsburgh Steelers: Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama – The Steelers need help on defense and they could draft almost any position on the defensive side of the ball and it would be an upgrade.
25) Minnesota Vikings: Jachai Polite, DE/OLB, Florida – Polite I think is a reach here, but somebody will fall in love with him at the combine.
26) Oakland Raiders: Albert Okwuegbunan, TE, Missouri – Could be a steal for whoever gets him. He is the best tight end in this draft.
27) Houston Texans: Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida – The Texans could be just a solid offensive line away from winning a Super Bowl.
28) Los Angeles Chargers: Dre’Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State – The one weakness on a very good defense is in the interior of the defensive line.
29) New England Patriots: Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama – Gronk’s replacement?
30) Los Angeles Rams: Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson – Solid pick that could go slightly higher than this.
31) Kansas City Chiefs: Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State – Needs a great combine.
32) Green Bay Packers: N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State – Would be a bad pick; doesn’t get separation.