1) Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma Sooners- What if Kingsbury takes Murray? Crazier things have happened in the NFL draft and a relationship does exist between the two. Remember Murray changed his mind about the draft shortly after Kingsberry got the job. BTW when Murray’s height is checked at the combine he will be a little taller than 5’10” and the whole world will freak out and talk about Murray could be the first pick and the Cardinals might trade Josh Rosen. Laugh at this now, you won’t be laughing on March 1st.
2) San Francisco 49ers – Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State- The 49ers could trade down, but if Murray goes number one they will stay to scoop up Bosa.
3) New York Jets: Josh Allen, DE/LB, Kentucky – Allen is a stud who can get after the passer.
4) Oakland Raiders: Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama – This would make Raider Nation very happy.
5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida – Taylor will be a massive upgrade at Tackle for the Bucs.
6) New York Giants: Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State- The Giants future?
7) Jacksonville Jaguars: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston – No Quarterback you might ask? I think Jacksonville is where Nick Foles will land.
8) Detroit Lions: Devin White, LB, LSU – White is a no-brainer for the Lions who need help at Linebacker.
9) Buffalo Bills: Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma – Ford is the best Tackle in this draft in my estimation.
10) Denver Broncos: Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama- They have a Quarterback, now they have to upgrade his protection.
11) Cincinnati Bengals: Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss- Need lineman badly!
12) Green Bay Packers: Montez Sweat, DE/OLB, Mississippi State – Needs to get bigger but he is an explosive player.
13) Miami Dolphins: Daniel Jones, QB, Duke- Jones or Lock and I think Jones is more NFL ready.
14) Atlanta Falcons: Christian Wilkins, DT/DE, Clemson- Can you say steal of the draft?
15) Washington Redskins: Drew Lock, QB, Missouri- They need a Quarterback and Lock has upside, but also a lot of question marks also.
16) Carolina Panthers: Clelin Ferrell, DE/OLB, Clemson – Ferrell is elite.
17) Cleveland Browns: Rashan Gary, DT, Michigan- Great value pick.
18) Minnesota Vikings: Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State – The Vikings need offensive lineman as bad as any team in the NFL.
19) Tennessee Titans: A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss – The Titans need weapons on offense.
20) Pittsburgh Steelers: Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama – The Steelers need help on defense.
21) Seattle Seahawks: T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa – Russell Wilson has to be surrounded with weapons.
22) Baltimore Ravens: Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama- No-brainer for what looks like a team that has decided to run a lot.
23) Houston Texans: Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State- A must have is line help in this draft.
24) Oakland Raiders: Greedy Williams, CB, LSU – The Raiders need help everywhere on defense.
25) Philadelphia Eagles: DeAndre Baker, CB, Georgia – The Eagles need help at corner.
26) Indianapolis Colts: Jeffery Simmons, DE/DT, Mississippi State – This would be a steal for the Colts.
27) Oakland Raiders: Johnathan Abram, S, Mississippi State – More help for a bad defense.
28) Los Angeles Chargers: Vosean Joseph, LB, Florida – Could replace Perryman.
29) Kansas City Chiefs: Jerry Tillery, DE/DT, Notre Dame – Tillery could help shore up the Chiefs run defense.
30) Green Bay Packers:Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson – The Packers need help up front.
31) Los Angeles Rams: Zach Allen, DE/DT, Boston College – The Rams could have some replacing to do up front after free agency.
32) New England Patriots: Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama – Gronk is about done. iIf he is not already, here is his replacement.