1) Arizona Cardinals: Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama – I do not rule out the Cardinals trading Josh Rosen and picking Oklahoma Quarterback Kyler Murray, but right now I am sticking with the safe pick.
2) San Francisco 49ers: Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State – The 49ers could trade down but this seems like a no-brainer to most.
3) New York Jets: Josh Allen, DE/LB, Kentucky – Allen is a versatile and talented player, and maybe the best player in this draft.
4) Jacksonville Jaguars (Trade W/Oak): Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State – To me Haskins has bust written all over him but we all know in the draft Quarterbacks are over-valued.
5) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Cody Ford, OT/G, Oklahoma – No matter who plays Quarterback in Tampa they will need a line to protect them and Ford is a huge athletic freak.
6) New York Giants: Daniel Jones, QB, Duke – Once again a Quarterback this high is a tremendous reach. Jones is a guy with a big upside and reminds me a little bit of Eagles signal caller Carson Wentz.
7) Oakland Raiders(Trade W/Jax): Rashan Gary, DE/DT, Michigan – Another freak athlete for his size and the Raiders sure could use some freak athletes on defense.
8) Detroit Lions: Devin White, LB, LSU – The Lions are in desperate need of linebackers.
9) Buffalo Bills: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston – The Bills need offensive weapons but they can get them later as this draft is stacked with big-time defensive lineman.
10) Denver Broncos: Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma – Another reach for a Quarterback but Murray is an explosive talent that the Broncos will have a hard time passing up.
11) Cincinnati Bengals: Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida – Taylor has great potential and the Bengals badly need two offensive tackles, not just one.
12) Green Bay Packers: Jeffery Simmons, DE/DT, Mississippi State – Simmons is an amazing athlete who will drop out of the top ten because of some off-field issues.
13) Miami Dolphins: Drew Lock, QB, Missouri – As always, an over-reach for a Quarterback.
14) Atlanta Falcons: Clelin Ferrell, DE/OLB, Clemson – The Falcons must address the defensive line here.
15) Washington Redskins: Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama – Don’t rule out a trade that would move the Redskins into position to draft a Quarterback.
16) Carolina Panthers: DeAndre Baker, CB, Georgia – The Panthers need corners!
17) Cleveland Browns: Christian Wilkins, DT/DE, Clemson – This could be the piece that could push the Browns defense over the top.
18) Minnesota Vikings: Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss – Spend a ton of money on a Quarterback you might as well try to protect him.
19) Tennessee Titans: – A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss- Mariota needs protection and more weapons.
20) Pittsburgh Steelers: Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama – The best back in this draft.
21) Seattle Seahawks: Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama – Russell Wilson needs weapons and Smith will be just that.
22) Baltimore Ravens: Jonathon Abram, S, Miss St – Might as well make the defense even stronger.
23) Houston Texans: Chris Lindstrom, G, Boston College – Best offensive lineman left.
24) Oakland Raiders: Montez Sweat, DE/OLB, Mississippi State – The Raiders need all the defensive help they can get.
25) Philadelphia Eagles: Greedy Williams, CB, LSU – The Eagles need corners and Williams could be a stud.
26) Indianapolis Colts: D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss – Need a solid number two receiver to pair up with TY Hilton.
27) Oakland Raiders: Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama – The re-invention of the Raiders defense continues.
28) LA Chargers: Vosean Joseph, LB, Florida – The Chargers may need help here if Perryman leaves.
29) New England Patriots: Noah Fant, TE, Iowa – Replacing Gronk?
30) LA Rams: Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson – Suh has not been the consistent player the Rams wanted.
31) Kansas City Chiefs: Zach Allen, DE/DT, Boston College – You can never have enough quality defensive lineman.
32) Green Bay Packers: T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa- Another weapon for Rodgers.