1) Cleveland Browns: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State – The Browns aren’t exactly known for making great decisions, but it would be hard for anyone to screw this one up.
2) New York Giants: Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame – Someday the Giants will move on from Eli Manning, but today is not that day.
3) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, DE, North Carolina State – With Saquon off the board, this is a no-brainer.
4) Cleveland Browns: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming – That’s the Browns we all know.
5) Denver Broncos: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA – Keenum holds the position for a couple of years then Rosen steps in.
6) New York Jets: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma – Mayfield will be the Jets’ franchise quarterback.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Bama – The Bucs get help where they need it most.
8) Chicago Bears: Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa – The departure of Kyle Fuller makes this necessary.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia – Now that they are set at corner, the 49ers look to improve at linebacker.
10) Oakland Raiders: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech – The Raiders make a big improvement to their defense with this pick.
11) Miami Dolphins: Vita Vea, DT, Washington – This move allows them to move on from Ndamukong Suh.
12) Buffalo Bills: Sam Darnold, QB, USC – The Cordy Glenn trade pays major dividends for the Bills.
13) Washington Redskins: Derwin James, CB, Florida State – The Redskins have not had a safety like this in years.
14) Green Bay Packers: Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College – Landry’s skill set projects well into the Packers’ system.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville – The Cardinals become the talk of the draft by selecting its most divisive player.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Calvin Ridley, WR, Bama – Everyone gets what they want, a viable receiving option in Baltimore.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame – The Chargers take a big step towards extending Philip Rivers’ career.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Mike Hughes, CB, UCF – The departure of Richard Sherman created a need.
19) Dallas Cowboys: Connor Williams, OT, Texas – Jerry Jones rebuilds what made the Cowboys good in the first place.
20) Detroit Lions: Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State – The Lions add the athletic linebacker.
21) Cincinnati Bengals: Rashaan Evans, LB, Bama – The Bengals find the sideline-to-sideline middle backer their defense so desperately needs.
22) Buffalo Bills: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU – Sutton and Zay Jones could give the Bills a respectable receiving corps to go along with their new quarterback.
23) Los Angeles Rams: Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia – The Rams continue to improve up front.
24) Carolina Panthers: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado – The Panthers need an upgrade at corner.
25) Tennessee Titans: Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville – Alexander and Adoree Jackson make for an impressive pair.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan – The Falcons go defensive line in the first again and fill a major need.
27) New Orleans Saints: Sam Hubbard, Edge, Ohio State – The Saints continue to improve defensively.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Justin Reid, S, Stanford – Not liking their options at linebacker, the Steelers opt for the best available safety.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA – This pick will allow the Jags to move Cam Robinson to right tackle.
30) Minnesota Vikings: Taven Bryan, DT, Florida – The Vikings fill their one defensive hole.
31) New England Patriots: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State – The Patriots add the perfect compliment to Stephon Gilmore.
32) Philadelphia Eagles: Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado State – The Eagles get their quarterback a welcome home gift as he returns from injury.