1) Cleveland Browns: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State – The Browns aren’t exactly known for making great decisions, but it would be hard for anyone to screw this one up.
2) New York Giants: Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame – Someday the Giants will move on from Eli Manning, but today is not that day.
3) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, DE, North Carolina State – With Saquon off the board, this is a no-brainer.
4) Cleveland Browns: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming – That’s the Browns we all know.
5) Denver Broncos: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA – Keenum holds the position for a couple of years then Rosen steps in.
6) New York Jets: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma – Mayfield will be the Jets’ franchise quarterback.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Bama – The Bucs get help where they need it most.
8) Chicago Bears: Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa – The departure of Kyle Fuller makes this necessary.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia – Now that they are set at corner, the 49ers look to improve at linebacker.
10) Oakland Raiders: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech – The Raiders make a big improvement to their defense with this pick.
11) Miami Dolphins: Vita Vea, DT, Washington – This move allows them to move on from Ndamukong Suh.
12) Buffalo Bills: Sam Darnold, QB, USC – The Cordy Glenn trade pays major dividends for the Bills.
13) Washington Redskins: Derwin James, CB, Florida State – The Redskins have not had a safety like this in years.
14) Green Bay Packers: Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College – Landry’s skill set projects well into the Packers’ system.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville – The Cardinals become the talk of the draft by selecting its most divisive player.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Calvin Ridley, WR, Bama – Everyone gets what they want, a viable receiving option in Baltimore.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame – The Chargers take a big step towards extending Philip Rivers’ career.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Mike Hughes, CB, UCF – The departure of Richard Sherman created a need.
19) Dallas Cowboys: Connor Williams, OT, Texas – Jerry Jones rebuilds what made the Cowboys good in the first place.
20) Detroit Lions: Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State – The Lions add the athletic linebacker.
21) Cincinnati Bengals: Rashaan Evans, LB, Bama – The Bengals find the sideline-to-sideline middle backer their defense so desperately needs.
22) Buffalo Bills: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU – Sutton and Zay Jones could give the Bills a respectable receiving corps to go along with their new quarterback.
23) Los Angeles Rams: Isaiah Wynn, OG, Georgia – The Rams continue to improve up front.
24) Carolina Panthers: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado – The Panthers need an upgrade at corner.
25) Tennessee Titans: Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville – Alexander and Adoree Jackson make for an impressive pair.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Maurice Hurst, DT, Michigan – The Falcons go defensive line in the first again and fill a major need.
27) New Orleans Saints: Sam Hubbard, Edge, Ohio State – The Saints continue to improve defensively.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Justin Reid, S, Stanford – Not liking their options at linebacker, the Steelers opt for the best available safety.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA – This pick will allow the Jags to move Cam Robinson to right tackle.
30) Minnesota Vikings: Taven Bryan, DT, Florida – The Vikings fill their one defensive hole.
31) New England Patriots: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State – The Patriots add the perfect compliment to Stephon Gilmore.
32) Philadelphia Eagles: Michael Gallup, WR, Colorado State – The Eagles get their quarterback a welcome home gift as he returns from injury.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: [email protected]
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.