1) Cleveland Browns: Sam Darnold, Quarterback, USC – With the trades that have happened the Browns will be forced to pick a Quarterback first to get the one they want.
2) New York Giants: Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State- Chubb will replace JPP and have an immediate impact.
3) New York Jets: Josh Rosen, Quarterback, UCLA – Questions still remain, but they are not about his ability to play.
4) Cleveland Browns: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State – Too good to pass on.
5) Denver Broncos: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame – Best Offensive lineman in the draft.
6) Indianapolis Colts: Tremaine Edwards, LB, Virginia Tech – Edwards fills a big need for the Colts on defense.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Derwin James, Safety, Florida State – The Bucs need help in the secondary.
8) Chicago Bears: Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama – Too good of a player to pass on here.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Roquan Smith, Linebacker, Georgia – The Niners need a playmaker at Linebacker and they get it here.
10) Oakland Raiders: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State – Maybe the best Corner in the draft.
11) Miami Dolphins: Baker Mayfield, Quarterback, Oklahoma – The Dolphins get a Quarterback to replace Tannehill.
12) Buffalo Bills: Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo Bills – He is a project but he has tremendous upside and the Bills need a Quarterback.
13) Washington Redskins: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama – The Skins need playmakers.
14) Green Bay Packers: Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA – Raw and a risk.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Lamar Jackson, Quarterback, Louisville – Jackson could be the steal of the draft.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU – The Ravens need explosive players on offense.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame – Will be a solid pick.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M – Need to get Russell Wilson some weapons.
19) Dallas Cowboys: James Washington Jr, WR, Oklahoma State – Best Wide Reciever available.
20) Detroit Lions: Maurice Hurst, Defensive Tackle, Michigan – The Lions are bad up front, Hurst offers immediate help.
21) Cincinnati Bengals: Connor Williams, Offensive Tackle, Texas – Hopefully a new Offensive line coach can keep this pick from being a bust.
22) Buffalo Bills: Rashaan Evans, Linebacker, Alabama – Lost Preston Brown to the Bengals in free agency, they will address that here.
23) Los Angeles Rams: Will Hernandez, OG, Texas-El Paso – The Rams need to fill this spot,.
24) Carolina Panthers: Orlando Brown, OY, Oklahoma – Need to upgrade the Offensive line.
25) Tennessee Titans: Harold Landry, Edge, Boston College – Risky pick but could pay off big-time.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Taven Bryan, Defensive Tackle, Florida – Bryan is underrated by a lot of people.
27) New Orleans Saints: Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma – Will be a nice security blanket for Drew Brees.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Malik Jefferson, LB, Texas- The Steelers need to replace Shazier.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Kolton Miller, Offensive Tackle, UCLA – Will upgrade the line.
30) Minnesota Vikings: Isaiah Wynn, G, Georgia – Need to protect the new Quarterback.
31) New England Patriots: Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State – Tight End is a big part of the Patriots offense.
32) Philadelphia Eagles: Derrius Guice, Running Back, LSU – Best player available.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: email@example.com
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.