Publish Date: 03/26/2018
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Cleveland Browns: Sam Darnold, Quarterback, USC – With the trades that have happened the Browns will be forced to pick a Quarterback first to get the one they want.
2) New York Giants: Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State- Chubb will replace JPP and have an immediate impact.
3) New York Jets: Josh Rosen, Quarterback, UCLA – Questions still remain, but they are not about his ability to play.
4) Cleveland Browns: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State – Too good to pass on.
5) Denver Broncos: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame – Best Offensive lineman in the draft.
6) Indianapolis Colts: Tremaine Edwards, LB, Virginia Tech – Edwards fills a big need for the Colts on defense.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Derwin James, Safety, Florida State – The Bucs need help in the secondary.
8) Chicago Bears: Minkah Fitzpatrick, S, Alabama – Too good of a player to pass on here.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Roquan Smith, Linebacker, Georgia – The Niners need a playmaker at Linebacker and they get it here.
10) Oakland Raiders: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State – Maybe the best Corner in the draft.
11) Miami Dolphins: Baker Mayfield, Quarterback, Oklahoma – The Dolphins get a Quarterback to replace Tannehill.
12) Buffalo Bills: Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo Bills – He is a project but he has tremendous upside and the Bills need a Quarterback.
13) Washington Redskins: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama – The Skins need playmakers.
14) Green Bay Packers: Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA – Raw and a risk.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Lamar Jackson, Quarterback, Louisville – Jackson could be the steal of the draft.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU – The Ravens need explosive players on offense.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame – Will be a solid pick.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M – Need to get Russell Wilson some weapons.
19) Dallas Cowboys: James Washington Jr, WR, Oklahoma State – Best Wide Reciever available.
20) Detroit Lions: Maurice Hurst, Defensive Tackle, Michigan – The Lions are bad up front, Hurst offers immediate help.
21) Cincinnati Bengals: Connor Williams, Offensive Tackle, Texas – Hopefully a new Offensive line coach can keep this pick from being a bust.
22) Buffalo Bills: Rashaan Evans, Linebacker, Alabama – Lost Preston Brown to the Bengals in free agency, they will address that here.
23) Los Angeles Rams: Will Hernandez, OG, Texas-El Paso – The Rams need to fill this spot,.
24) Carolina Panthers: Orlando Brown, OY, Oklahoma – Need to upgrade the Offensive line.
25) Tennessee Titans: Harold Landry, Edge, Boston College – Risky pick but could pay off big-time.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Taven Bryan, Defensive Tackle, Florida – Bryan is underrated by a lot of people.
27) New Orleans Saints: Mark Andrews, TE, Oklahoma – Will be a nice security blanket for Drew Brees.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Malik Jefferson, LB, Texas- The Steelers need to replace Shazier.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Kolton Miller, Offensive Tackle, UCLA – Will upgrade the line.
30) Minnesota Vikings: Isaiah Wynn, G, Georgia – Need to protect the new Quarterback.
31) New England Patriots: Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State – Tight End is a big part of the Patriots offense.
32) Philadelphia Eagles: Derrius Guice, Running Back, LSU – Best player available.