1) Cleveland Browns: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming – Allen needs to go somewhere with great coaching to help him get the most out of his abilities. As of right now Cleveland is not that place. The Bermuda Triangle of bad coaching exists in Cleveland, with Ken Zampese as the Quarterback Coach. He has no clue what he is doing and is coaching in the NFL because his father was the legendary NFL coach Ernie Zampese. Then you have Offensive Coordinator Todd Haley who couldn’t co-exist in Pittsburgh with a hall of fame quarterback. To top it all off, you have Hue Jackson who just led the Browns to a winless season.
2) New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State- Barkley may just be the best player in this draft.
3) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State – Chubb is the stud pass rusher the Colts need.
4) Cleveland Browns: Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama – Fitzpatrick is an immediate impact player for whoever chooses him.
5) Denver Broncos: Sam Darold, QB, USC – Darnold is a huge risk here but I think the Broncos are in a desperate situation.
6) New York Jets: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma – Mayfield will not have to start right away, which helps his chances of success in the future.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Arden Key, DE/OLB, LSU – The Bucs have to beef up the defensive front and Key will help them do that. Off the field issues could drop Key way below this pick.
8) Chicago Bears: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama – This is a reach but it is a reach at a position of need for the Bears.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame – Nelson will be a stud for a decade in the NFL.
10) Oakland Raiders: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia – Teamed with Mack this could make the Raiders defense improve quickly.
11) Miami Dolphins: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech – The biggest weakness on the Dolphins defense is at linebacker.
12) Cincinnati Bengals: Matt McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame – He will start as soon as he gets to Cincy…at least he should.
13) Washington Redskins: Vita Vea, DT, Washington – Vea will be a great pick here.
14) Green Bay Packers: Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa – The Packers need help all over and I think they will start in the secondary.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA – They need to replace Palmer, or at least they think they do. I think Drew Stanton could take over at starting quarterback if given the chance. I think Rosen may start to slip because of off field concerns.
16) Baltimore Ravens: James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State – The Ravens need a play-maker.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Connor Williams, OT, Texas – Williams would be a great addition to the Chargers line.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M – The Seahawks need wide receivers and Kirk is the best one left here.
19) Dallas Cowboys: Billy Price, C/G, Ohio State – The Cowboys need to shore up the offensive line.
20) Detroit Lions: Derwin James, S, Florida State – James is an absolute steal here.
21) Buffalo Bills: Luke Falk, QB, Washington State – Falk could develop into a big-time player with proper coaching.
22) Buffalo Bills: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU – Definite need position for the Bills.
23) Los Angeles Rams: Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio State – Hubbard will make a great defensive line even better.
24) Carolina Panthers: Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama – This is a steal here.
25) Tennessee Titans: Justin Reid, S, Stanford – Will start right away.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Donte Jackson, CB, LSU – They need another starter opposite of Trufant.
27) New Orleans Saints: Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama – Saints need to get better in the back end.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville – Big Ben’s possible replacement in a couple of years?
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma – Brown will be a flat-out bust in the NFL. He has bad feet, but somebody will over-pick him because of his size.
30)Minnesota Vikings: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado – The Vikings have a great defense but they need to upgrade at cornerback.
31) Philadelphia Eagles: Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA – Solid player and would add depth to the line.
32) New England Patriots: Derrius Guice, RB, LSU – Best player available.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!