1) Cleveland Browns: Sam Darnold, QB, USC – The Browns can’t afford to pass on a quarterback this year but if they don’t believe there is a huge difference between the quarterbacks, they could wait a couple picks to pull the trigger.
2) New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State – The Giants need offensive line help but Barkley is a very tempting pick for anybody.
3) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C.State – Chubb is the stud pass rusher the Colts need.
4) Cleveland Browns: Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama – Fitzpatrick is an immediate impact player for whoever chooses him.
5) Denver Broncos: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA – The Broncos need a quarterback but this is a big-time risk here.
6) New York Jets: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma – Mayfield will not have to start right away, which helps his chances of success in the future.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Arden Key, DE/OLB, LSU – The Bucs have to beef up the defensive front and Key will help them do that.
8) Chicago Bears: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama – This is a reach but it is a reach at a position of need for the Bears.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame – Nelson will be a stud for a decade in the NFL.
10) Oakland Raiders: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia – Teamed with Mack this could make the Raiders defense improve quickly.
11) Miami Dolphins: Denzel Ward, CB, Miami Dolphins – The Dolphins need to upgrade the secondary.
12) Cincinnati Bengals: Matt McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame – He will start as soon as he gets to Cincy…at least he should.
13) Washington Redskins: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU – Definite need position for the Skins.
14) Green Bay Packers: Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa – The Packers need help all over and I think they will start in the secondary.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming – They need to replace Palmer, or at least they think they do. I think Drew Stanton could take over at starting quarterback if given the chance.
16) Baltimore Ravens: James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State – The Ravens need a play maker.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Connor Williams, OT, Texas – Williams would be a great addition to the Chargers line.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M – The Seahawks need wide receivers and Kirk is the best one left here.
19) Dallas Cowboys: Billy Price, C/G, Ohio State – The Cowboys need to shore up the offensive line.
20) Detroit Lions: Derwin James, S, Florida State – James is an absolute steal here.
21) Buffalo Bills: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State – Rudolph could develop into a big-time player with proper coaching.
22) Buffalo Bills: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech – The biggest weakness on the Bills defense is at linebacker.
23) Los Angeles Rams: Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio State – Hubbard will make a great defensive line even better.
24) Carolina Panthers: Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama – This is a steal here.
25) Tennessee Titans: Justin Reid, S, Stanford – Will start right away.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Donte Jackson, CB, LSU – They need another starter opposite of Trufant.
27) New Orleans Saints: Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama – Saints need to get better in the back end.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville – Big Ben’s possible replacement in a couple of years?
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Orlando Brown, OT, Oklahoma – Brown will be a flat out bust in the NFL. He has bad feet, but somebody will over-pick him because of his size.
30) Philadelphia Eagles: Vita Vea, DT, Washington – Vea will be a great pick here.
31)Minnesota Vikings:Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA- Solid player and would add depth to the line.
32) New England Patriots: Derrius Guice, RB, LSU – Best player available.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.