1) Cleveland Browns: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma- Would bring excitement to a fan base and organization that badly needs it.
2) New York Giants: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State- Best player available.
3) New York Jets: Sam Darnold, QB, USC- Much needed, maybe a year away but worth the risk.
4) Buffalo Bills(trade w/Browns): Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA- Will probably start right away, but better than any option the Bills have at this position.
5) Denver Broncos: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame- Nelson is a can’t miss!
6) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C.State- Great pick for the Colts.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Derwin James, S, Florida State- James is a risky pick.
8) Chicago Bears: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia- Great pick, one of the best defensive players in this draft.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame- This is a reach this early in the draft.
10) Oakland Raiders: Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama- Will make an immediate impact.
11) Miami Dolphins: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming- The Dolphins take a chance here.
12) Cleveland Browns(From Bills): Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State- Great addition for a bad secondary.
13) Washington Redskins: Vita Vea, DT, Washington- Would help shore up a bad run defense.
14) Green Bay Packers: Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville- Could trade up to go after Fitzpatrick but they end up with the consolation prize.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville- Jackson is a need in Arizona.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Tremaine Edmunds, LB Virginia Tech- Edmunds is too good to pass up here.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Daron Payne, DT, Alabama- Goes great with the excellent pass rushers the Chargers already have.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Marcus Davenport, DE, UTSA- Explosive pass rusher which Carroll loves.
19) Dallas Cowboys: Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State- Can replace Jason Witten.
20) Detroit Lions: Will Hernandez, G, UTEP- This is a little high to pick him.
21) Cincinnati Bengals: Frank Ragnow, C, Arkansas- Best center in the draft.
22) Cleveland Browns(Trade Bills): Kolton Miller, OT, UCLA- Replaces Joe Thomas.
23) New England Patriots: Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College- Very good edge pass rusher.
24) Carolina Panthers: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado- Fills a much-needed hole.
25) Tennessee Titans: Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise State- Could be an upgrade for the Titans.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Austin Corbett, G, Nevada- Solid player when you watch the film.
27) New Orleans Saints: Mike Gesicki, TE, Penn State- Could be a huge addition to Drew Brees’s offense.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama- Plays like a Steeler.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Mike Hughes, CB, Central Florida- Steal for the Jags.
30) Minnesota Vikings: Isaiah Wynn, G, Georgia- Will be a Pro Bowler!
31) New England Patriots: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State- Brady’s replacement.
32) Philadelphia Eagles: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU- Can pick whoever they want, they are that deep.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.