32) Indianapolis Colts- They lost 46-9 to the Rams. Did the Rams score 46 points all of last year?
31) New York Jets- They are just a bad football team.
30) San Francisco 49ers- This will not be the Niners last single digit offensive game this year.
29) Cleveland Browns- Sunday they showed signs of improvement.
28) New Orleans Saints- The defense was bad as expected, the offense struggled also, which we didn’t expect.
27) Houston Texans- The Texans just looked like a bad football team against the Jaguars.
26) Buffalo Bills- They have LeSean McCoy and little else.
25) Chicago Bears- The Bears looked better than expected against the Falcons, but injuries are killing them.
24) Cincinnati Bengals- One of the worst offensive lines we have ever seen.
23) Arizona Cardinals- Just not a very good team and without David Johnson they are in deep trouble.
22) Washington Redskins- The Redskins lost play makers last year and it was obvious on Sunday they didn’t adequately replace them.
21) Los Angeles Chargers- Bad loss to the Broncos.
20) Miami Dolphins- Tough season ahead for the Dolphins.
19) L.A. Rams- Hold on it was the Colts they beat, don’t get too excited!
18) Baltimore Ravens- Should have won by even more than they did.
17) Jacksonville Jaguars- Looked good.
16) New York Giants- Bad offensive line and no running game.
15) Tennessee Titans- The Raiders are just better.
14) Detroit Lions- Stafford makes the Lions dangerous.
13) Carolina Panthers- Don’t get too excited they just beat the 49ers.
12) Tampa bay Buccaneers- No game makes it hard to rate them.
11) Denver Broncos- Great start to the season.
10) Philadelphia Eagles- The Eagles could be a surprise team.
9) Minnesota Vikings- Look to be a contender.
8) Seattle Seahawks- The offensive line has to play better if they want to make a run this year.
7) New England Patriots- That did not look like the Patriots.
6) Pittsburgh Steelers- Didn’t look great, but they got a road division win.
5) Dallas Cowboys- The Cowboys manhandled the Giants.
4) Kansas City Chiefs- The Chiefs dominated the defending World Champions.
3) Green Bay Packers- Packers defense played better than anyone could have expected.
2) Atlanta Falcons- The Falcons didn’t play well, but I expect they will as the season progresses
1) Oakland Raiders- Great start to the season and the defense looks improved.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.