Publish Date: 11/15/2017
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
So now NFL fans are starting to notice: Four NFC teams help make up the NFL’s top five. A substantial amount of the 2017 season remains to be played for sure, but the Grueling Truth’s NFL power rankings week 11 shows not only NFC superiority but AFC inferiority: Seven of our bottom 10 are in the weaker conference. But hey, the AFC side still has the Patriots, eh…?
1) Philadelphia Eagles – The Eagles were on a bye this week.
2) New England Patriots – The Patriots are improving every week.
3) New Orleans Saints – The Saints have a good defense and a Hall of Fame quarterback.
4) Minnesota Vikings – Mike Zimmer is an excellent coach and he is leading the Vikings to a possible storybook finish with Case Keenum, a third-string QB.
5) Los Angeles Rams – The Rams offense has been a huge surprise.
6) Pittsburgh Steelers – The Steelers only have two away games left this season.
7) Kansas City Chiefs – The Chiefs haven’t played as well as late.
8) Jacksonville Jaguars – The Jaguars have the easiest remaining schedule.
9) Seattle Seahawks – Injuries are killing the Seahawks, but as long as quarterback Russell Wilson is healthy, they have a chance.
10) Carolina Panthers – The Panthers run game seems on track and with a very good defense, they look like they could be getting on a roll.
11) Tennessee Titans – They haven’t been playing well, but they are still managing to win games.
12) Atlanta Falcons – With a tough remaining schedule, the Falcons will find it difficult to return to the playoffs.
13) Detroit Lions – The rest of the schedule will be much easier for the Lions.
14) Dallas Cowboys – The Cowboys have lost Zeke, but the biggest loss they may have suffered has been at left tackle.
15) Green Bay Packers – Quarterback Brett Hundley is improving every week.
16) Washington Redskins – The Redskins schedule is about to get much easier, so a playoff run is not out of the question.
17) Oakland Raiders – The Raiders seem to be getting better. The question is could it be too late?
18) Buffalo Bills – The Bills are in a tailspin.
19) Los Angeles Chargers – The Chargers haven’t been able to get it done in the 4th quarter.
20) Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens offense has been bad.
21) Tampa Bay Buccaneers – An underachieving team.
22) New York Jets – The Jets have far surpassed preseason expectations.
23) Houston Texans – Injuries have destroyed the Texans.
24) Arizona Cardinals – Much like the Texans, the Cardinals have been done in by injuries.
25) Denver Broncos – After a solid start, the Broncos have shown their true colors.
26) Cincinnati Bengals – The Bengals as a whole are a poorly run organization.
27) Miami Dolphins – Just a bad football team.
28) Chicago Bears – They will end up with 5 or 6 wins this season.
29) Indianapolis Colts – Blew a winnable game against the Steelers.
30) San Francisco 49ers – They got a win finally!
31) New York Giants – Hard to believe there could be a worse team.
32) Cleveland Browns – Hard to believe they are worse than the Giants.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.