1) Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers- Rodgers played well against a great Seahwaks defense and while they didn’t score enough points, Rodgers score more than he needed.
2) Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions- I am tired of hearing how he is not worth the money! Without Stafford the Lions would be one of the worst teams in the NFL; with him they are a playoff contender.
3) Matt Ryan, Atlanta Falcons- Ryan was efficient and got the win. What’s the old saying? Win this week and look good next week. With Aaron Rodgers coming to town he will need to step it up.
4) Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys- Prescott is the guy you want your son watching if he wants to be a QB. Prescott does everything almost effortlessly and makes very few mistakes.
5) Derek Carr, Oakland Raiders- Picked up right were he left off when he got hurt last year. If Carr plays at a high level this season the Raiders can win it all!
6) Sam Bradford, Minnesota Vikings- With an improved offensive line Bradford proved he is more than just a dink and dunk passer. The Vikings, at least early on, look like a legit contender.
7) Tom Brady, New England Patriots- The Patriots were destroyed at home in the opener by the Chiefs. The problem will be that the Patriots, because of injuries, all of a sudden, do not really have a receiver that can stretch the field.
8) Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints- Brees has no defensive help and he faces a showdown this weekend with an angry Patriots team.
9) Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs- After his performance in New England how can Smith not be in the top 10?
10) Ben Roethlesberger, Pittsburgh Steelers- The opener was not his best outing, but you must respect what he has done, and my guess is that he is probably not done yet.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.