1) Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M. Defensive Coordinator, Gregg Williams’s arrival in Cleveland, will mean a shift to a 4-3 defense for the Browns, and Garrett is the best defensive end in this draft.
2) San Francisco 49ers: Malik Hooker. S, Ohio State. Fills a huge need and could be the best player in this draft. All the talk you hear about possibly picking a running back at number two I think is all smoke and mirrors. I believe they are trying to entice a team like the Panthers into panicking and then offering too much to get the Niners second pick. Now if the Niners make that trade I could see them picking McCaffrey or Cook because I think those players would be a better fit for the Niners offense.
3) Chicago Bears: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State. Fills a huge need for the Bears.
4) Jacksonville Jaguars: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU. It is time to give Blake Bortles some help on offense.
5) Tennessee Titans: Jamal Adams, S, LSU. The Titans may be more than just a playoff contender this year.
6) New York Jets: Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina. This pick would be a big-time gamble for the Jets.
7) San Diego Chargers: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford. Thomas is way to good for the Chargers to pass on. Teamed with Joey Bosa these guys could make the Chargers instantly dominant.
8) Carolina Panthers: Jonathon Allen, DT, Alabama. Much like Thomas, Allen is too good to pass on at this pick.
9) Cincinnati Bengals: Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee. Barnett has huge potential.
10) Buffalo Bills: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson. Best WR in this draft?
11) New Orleans Saints: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama. Fills a need.
12) Cleveland Browns: DeShaun Watson, QB, Clemson. This is a risky pick for the Browns, but I would take the chance here if I was them.
13) Arizona Cardinals: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama. Will be a key fixture on this offense right away.
14) Philadelphia Eagles: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford. Perfect complement at running back for Carson Wentz’s offense.
15) Indianapolis Colts: Rueben Foster, LB, Alabama. The Colts need a lot of help on defense and this seems like a good place to start.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan. Flacco needs a weapon, Davis could be that weapon.
17) Washington Redskins: Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt. Quite possibly the best all-around linebacker in this draft.
18) Tennessee Titans: John Ross, WR, Washington. This would be a huge addition for Marcus Mariota.
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan. A big addition to a team that is close to being special.
20) Denver Broncos: Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama. Upgrades a bad offensive line.
21) Detroit Lions: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan. The Lions need an edge pass rusher.
22) Miami Dolphins: Hassan Reddick, LB, Temple. The Dolphins need to upgrade this position.
23) New York Giants: Ryan Ramcyzk, T, Wisconsin. Giants need Offensive Line help; they get it with this pick.
24) Oakland Raiders: Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State. The Raiders need to strengthen the secondary.
25) Houston Texans: Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech. The Texans are a QB away from being a Super Bowl contender.
26) Seattle Seahawks: Garrett Bolles, G/T, Utah. Seahawks need to upgrade the offensive line to make another Super Bowl run.
27) Kansas City Chiefs: Davis Webb, QB, California. Webb has been quickly going up some draft boards and the Chiefs need a replacement for Alex Smith if they want to get to the Super Bowl.
28) Dallas Cowboys: Takkarist McKinley, OLB/DE, UCLA. Cowboys need to be more athletic on defense.
29) Green Bay Packers: T.J. Watt, DE, Wisconsin. Athletic playmaker on defense.
30) Pittsburgh Steelers: Charles Harris, DE, Missouri. Could be a special player.
31) Atlanta Falcons: Carl Lawson, DE, Auburn. Athletic playmaker for the Falcons.
32) New Orleans Saints: Jarad Davis, LB, Florida. The Saints will try to rebuild the defense in this draft.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: email@example.com
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.