Publish Date: 03/08/2017
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M. Defensive Coordinator, Gregg Williams’s arrival in Cleveland, will mean a shift to a 4-3 defense for the Browns, and Garrett is the best defensive end in this draft.
2) Washington Redskins(From 49ers): Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina. They pick Trubisky to replace Cousins.
3) Chicago Bears: Jamal Adams, S, LSU. Adams would fill a significant need for the Bears.
4) Jacksonville Jaguars: Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama. Immediate upgrade in the defensive backfield.
5) Tennessee Titans: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State. One of the best players in this draft.
6) New York Jets, Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU. The Jets star of the future!
7) Los Angeles Chargers: Malik Hooker, CB, Ohio State. Fills a big need.
8) Carolina Panthers: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford. Thomas gives them the pass rusher they need.
9) Cincinnati Bengals: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan. Imagine A.J. Green on one side and Corey Davis on the other side with Eifert at TE and Tyler Boyd at the slot. I think John Ross is a possibility here also.
10) Buffalo Bills: Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech. Mahomes impressed in his interviews, but I think this is an overreach here.
11) New Orleans Saints: Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee. The Saints need an edge rusher.
12) Cleveland Browns: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama. Freak athlete who can stretch the field.
13) Arizona Cardinals: Deshone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame. This may sound crazy, but Palmer showed signs of slipping last year.
14) Philadelphia Eagles: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State. This would be a big building block in the Eagles future.
15) Indianapolis Colts: Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt. Stud Linebacker with no baggage.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama. The Ravens need help on the line.
17) San Francisco 49ers: John Ross, WR, Washington. This is assuming Cousins does arrive in the Bay area.
18) Tennessee Titans: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson. Great addition for Mariota.
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Christian McCafrey, RB, Stanford. Gives the Bucs a much-needed weapon on offense.
20) Denver Broncos: Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin. Best Tackle in this draft.
21) Detroit Lions: Malik McDowell, DT, Michigan State. Would be a perfect fit for the Lions defense.
22) Miami Dolphins: Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama. Would start right away.
23) New York Giants: David Njoku, TE, Miami(Fla). Would be a difference maker.
24) Oakland Raiders: Jonathon Allen, DE, Alabama. Concerns about his shoulder could drop him to late in the first round.
25) Houston Texans: Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson. Anything has to be better than what they got.
26) Seattle Seahawks: Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky. Arm length is a concern. Look for him to play guard in the NFL.
27) Kansas City Chiefs: Sidney Jones, CB, Washington. The amount of top level corners in this draft will drop some, but this is a steal.
28) Dallas Cowboys: Tim Williams, DE, Florida State. Williams is a steal here and fills a need for the Cowboys.
29) Green Bay Packers: Teez Tabor, CB, Florida. This would be a great pick for the Pack.
30) Pittsburgh Steelers: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan. This would be a steal.
31) Atlanta Falcons: Haason Reddick, LB, Temple. Strengthens the Falcons front seven.
32) New England Patriots: Adoree Jackson, CB, USC. Playmaker on special teams and defense.