1) Cleveland Browns: Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&M. Defensive Coordinator, Gregg Williams’s arrival in Cleveland, will mean a shift to a 4-3 defense for the Browns, and Garrett is the best defensive end in this draft.
2) San Francisco 49ers: Solomon Thomas, DE, Stanford. With the signing of QB Brian Hoyer, the Niners have an acceptable QB.
3) Chicago Bears: Jonathon Allen, DT, Alabama. Look for the Bears to go big up front here.
4) Jacksonville Jaguars: Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State. The Jags are building a formidable defensive backfield.
5) Tennessee Titans: Jamal Adams, S, LSU. This would be a great addition to an improving defense.
6) New York Jets: Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson. Most NFL ready QB in this draft.
7) San Diego Chargers: Malik Hooker, S, Ohio State. Maybe the best DB in this entire draft.
8) Carolina Panthers: Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU. A running back to take the pressure off of Cam Newton.
9) Cincinnati Bengals: Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan. Davis Runs great routes and very explosive. They should trade down and select a tackle, but they won’t.
10) Buffalo Bills: John Ross, WR, Washington. A much-needed weapon for QB for Tyrod Taylor.
11) New Orleans Saints: Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama. Foster is a great player with issues; I am betting these matters will be overlooked.
12) Cleveland Browns: Mitchell Trubisky, QB, North Carolina. I still think this is a massive overreach.
13) Arizona Cardinals: Mike Williams, WR, Clemson. There are three great receivers in this draft.
14) Philadelphia Eagles: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State. This would be a significant building block in the Eagles future.
15) Indianapolis Colts: O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama. This would be a major addition for Andrew Luck.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt. For my money, he is the best linebacker in this draft.
17) Washington Redskins: Hassan Reddick, LB, Temple. Reddick could be a stud in the NFL.
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Christian McCafrey, RB, Stanford. McCaffrey will be a handful in the NFL.
20) Denver Broncos: Ryan Ramcyzk, OT, Wisconsin. The Broncos badly need offensive linemen.
21) Detroit Lions: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida. Will start right away for the Lions.
22) Miami Dolphins: David Njoku, TE, Miami(Fla). This is a huge pickup for the Dolphins offense.
23) New York Giants: Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama. They need to upgrade the offensive line.
24). Oakland Raiders: Adoree Jackson, CB, USC. Much needed help in the secondary and an explosive return man on special teams.
25) Houston Texans: Patrick Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech. This would be a risk worth taking for the Texans.
26) Seattle Seahawks: Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky. Seahawks desperately need offensive line help, and Lamp will be a good one.
27) Kansas City Chiefs: Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan. Would give the Chiefs a pass rusher.
28) Dallas Cowboys: Teez Tabor, CB, Florida. Cowboys need defensive help all over, and this would be a good place to start.
29) Green Bay Packers: Jabrill Peppers, S, Michigan. Peppers is a versatile athlete who will help the Packers defense.
30) Pittsburgh Steelers: Charles Harris, DE, Missouri. Harris would give an already solid Steelers defensive line the added depth they need.
31) Atlanta Falcons: Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut. Would be a great addition for the Falcons defense.
32) New England Patriots: Tim Williams, LB, Alabama. Williams off field troubles will drop him too late in the first round.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.