The playoffs are finally here and it’s time to rank the teams that qualified for the postseason.
12. Buffalo (9-7) – The Bills won a three-way tie to get the final Wild Card spot by means of ‘Strength of Victory’ over the Ravens. While it’s amazing they made it, they’re probably the worst team in the tournament and will probably lose at Jacksonville.
11. Tennessee (9-7) – The Titans are much like the Bills, but have a little better chance against the Chiefs.
10. Carolina (11-5) – I don’t care what the records are. The Panthers look largely like an 8-8 team and it’s gonna be time to Pay the Piper in New Orleans.
9. Kansas City (10-6) – The Chiefs are a far cry from the team they were earlier in the year, but probably move on to the second round.
8. Atlanta (10-6) – While this isn’t last year’s team, the Falcons do have what it takes to make a run.
7. Philadelphia (13-3) – Despite their record, without Carson Wentz, it’s very difficult to see them getting to the NFC Championship Game.
6. Jacksonville (10-6) – The Jaguars are limping into the playoffs from a momentum standpoint, but if the offense can limit mistakes, this is a dangerous team.
5. Los Angeles Rams (11-5) – The Rams have a very good team, but can they dethrone the defending NFC champs?
4. Pittsburgh Steelers (13-3) – The Steelers have an amazing offense, especially when Antonio Brown is on the field, but there are some real questions on defense.
3. New Orleans (11-5) – The difference between this year’s Saints team and any other of their past playoff teams besides 2009 is the newfound rushing attack and improved defense. Now that Drew Brees doesn’t have to win by himself, the Saints have a real shot this year.
2. Minnesota (13-3) – The Vikings have as good of a chance as anyone to win the whole thing behind that great defense.
1. New England (13-3) – Until New England loses, it’s just too hard to bet against them. They have everything they need for another Super Bowl run.
Download The Grueling Truth app in the iTunes store!
Follow The Grueling Truth on Twitter @GruelingTruth and Like us on Facebook.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.