32) Cleveland – Once again, the Browns are halfway through the season and are looking forward to the draft.
31) San Francisco- The Jimmy Garoppolo trade will be what the 2017 49ers season will be remembered for.
30) New York Giants- The Giants have several issues to address as they too are looking towards 2018.
29) Tampa Bay – Tampa has been one of the biggest disappointments for 2017.
28) Indianapolis – Despite everything that has worked against them, they nearly won on Sunday.
27) LA Chargers – The Chargers look like a .500 team at best with an aging quarterback. 2018 will likely bring several changes.
26) Arizona – It’s hard to imagine them any higher with their quarterback situation.
25) Chicago – The Bears at times look like they’re on the rise and then they suddenly look bad again. And this is during the same game.
24) Oakland – The Raiders are searching for answers, but the correct one might be the one no one wants to hear. Jack Del Rio may be the problem.
23) New York Jets – The Jets are playing better than most thought up to now, but they’re still the Jets.
22) Washington – The Redskins have had their chances, but they look to be on the outside looking in for the playoffs at this point.
21) Cincinnati – The Bengals were able to pull off a win with their defense against the lowly Colts. They will have their hands full at Jacksonville this week.
20) Detroit – The Lions have lost some difficult games, but they’re still very much alive in the division race if they beat Green Bay on Monday.
19) Miami – Without Jay Cutler, the Dolphins are in trouble. Never thought those words would be uttered.
18) Denver – The Broncos look to be fading, especially if Trevor Siemian doesn’t start playing better.
17) Baltimore – The Ravens carved up the Dolphins but we’re still not sure what kind of team they really are.
16) Tennessee – In a year of anomalies, the Titans are quite the anomaly, but are right in the thick of the AFC South race.
15) Green Bay – They’re 4-3, but they feel like a 2-5 team without Rodgers. Monday is a huge test for Brett Hundley.
14) Houston – The Texans are playing much better than their record and are the most exciting team of 2017.
13) Carolina – The Panthers are another team that is hard to gauge, but they have been finding ways to win.
12) Dallas – The Cowboys look to be on their way to getting back in the division race, but then Zeke’s suspension is back. Again.
11) Atlanta – The Falcons have struggled, but are 5-3 and are every bit in the division race. They need more consistency out of their offense.
10) Jacksonville – The Jaguars’ defense is one of the league’s best. If Blake Bortles can avoid mistakes, this team will be tough to beat.
9) Seattle – Despite all the issues, the Seahawks are still a top 10 team.
8) New Orleans – The Saints have improved everywhere as the season has gone on and could win the NFC South.
7) LA Rams – The Rams are one of the surprises of 2017 and the magic should continue.
6) Buffalo – The Bills have grinded out difficult wins all season and could end their playoff drought if this continues.
5) Minnesota – The Vikings have gotten it done with quarterback and running back problems. That’s the mark of good coaching.
4) Pittsburgh- The Steelers are looking better as of late and if the offense continues to play well, they’ll be where most think they’ll be, in the AFC Championship Game.
3) New England – The Patriots are like the Steelers right now. They have had problems, but have found ways to win. The Hightower injury could be a long-term problem this season for the defense, however.
2) Kansas City- The Chiefs just win games and Alex Smith is yet to throw an interception.
1) Philadelphia – The Eagles are a complete team and are playing great. Will left tackle be a problem later?
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.