Publish Date: 09/26/2017
Fact checked by: Simon Briffa
1) Matt Nichols, Winnipeg Blue Bombers- Nichols continues to play better than any other quarterback in the CFL. He dominated the Redblacks defense throwing for over 300 yards and two touchdowns.
2) Bo Levi Mitchell, Calgary Stampeders- Mitchell managed the game in the Stamps hard-fought 15-9 win over Saskatchewan. He wasn’t great but in a tight defensive battle, he made zero mistakes throwing the ball. As always, Mitchell did what he had to do to win.
3) Mike Reilly, Edmonton Eskimos- Reilly was on the bye week this past week.
4) Ricky Ray, Toronto Argonauts- Ray continues to lead the Argonauts towards the playoffs and he played well once again in the Argos win over Montreal.
5) Kevin Glenn, Saskatchewan Roughriders- Glenn had a rough Sunday against a dominant Stampeders defense, but in his defense, as of late, everybody has looked bad playing against Calgary. Look for Glenn to get back on track this coming weekend.
6) Jeremiah Masoli, Hamilton Ti-Cats- Masoli has played well since new head coach June Jones has arrived on the scene and he played well in the Ti-Cats upset win at B.C.
7) Jonathon Jennings, B.C.Lions- First the good news. Jennings didn’t turn the ball over against Hamilton. The bad news is he also didn’t throw any touchdown passes. The Lions are flirting with not making the playoffs and the need for Jennings to elevate his game ASAP.
8) Darian Durant, Montreal Alouettes- Last week Durant didn’t complete a pass. This week he completed three passes to the other team.
9) Ryan Lindley, Ottawa Redblacks- Lindley was 16-36 and is just not a starting caliber CFL quarterback.
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.