1) Calgary Stampeders – The Stamps humiliated the Montreal Alouettes, and don’t look now, but the Stamps found a new weapon in Terry Williams, who scored a hat trick of the touchdown variety. He racked up three TD’s and 156 yards on 16 carries. It was the 25-year-old’s first CFL start, replacing the injured Jerome Messam.
2) Winnipeg Blue Bombers – The Bombers solidified their claim to the number two spot in the CFL with a hard-fought win over the Edmonton Eskimos.
3) Saskatchewan Roughriders – The Saskatchewan Roughriders completed a remarkable fourth quarter comeback to hand the Ottawa Redblacks a 18-17 defeat at TD Place Stadium on Friday. The Riders it seems every week become more and more of a complete team.
4) Toronto Argonauts – The Toronto Argonauts completed an impressive comeback in their 43-35 overtime victory against the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Saturday. Quarterback Ricky Ray led the Argos to their first victory at Tim Hortons Field with 330 passing yards and three touchdown passes on 25 completions. The Argos are taking control in the East and seem to be picking up at the right time.
5) Edmonton Eskimos – The Eskimos have not won in over a month, but with Mike Reilly at the helm you can’t overlook them.
6) Hamilton Ti-Cats – The Ti-Cats let one get away against the Aros, but they have come a long way in the last six weeks.
7) B.C.Lions – The Lions had a much needed bye this past week.
8) Ottawa Redblacks – QB Ryan Lindley was much improved this week, but the Redblacks blew a lead that will probably end their season.
9) Montreal Alouettes – This should need no explanation after the debacle in Calgary.
Next Up: Host Edmonton Eskimos
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
Trading financial products carries a high risk to your capital, especially trading leverage products such as CFDs. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.