1) Winnipeg Blue Bombers – Bombers fans have to be pumped as the Calgary Stampeders came to town and the Bombers beat the perennial best team in the CFL. The biggest thing to me here is they won the game while totaling less than 300 yards in total offense. They are strong on both sides of the ball and Quarterback Matt Nichols is playing great football right now.
2) Hamilton Ti-Cats – Injuries are still a huge concern for the Ti-Cats but they are playing some good football right now while being led by backup Quarterback Dane Evans. Will the injuries eventually catch up to the Cats? Your guess is as good as mine, but I wouldn’t bet against them.
3) Calgary Stampeders – The Stampeders should be getting Bo Levi Mitchell back soon and when they do, look out! This team has been outstanding so far this year considering their injury situation at Quarterback.
4) Saskatchewan Roughriders – Earl Okine and Charleston Hughes each scored off Alouette turnovers, while the Riders’ defense has moved to second in the league in yards allowed. If the offense improves the Riders will be a serious Cup contender.
5) Edmonton Eskimos – The Eskimos have to clean up the turnovers and red zone efficiency, but most importantly they must play better on the road. If the Eskimos can clean up a few important issues they could make a deep run into November.
6) Montreal Alouettes – The Als were in for a long night this past week without Vernon Adams Jr. and William Stanback. The Al’s defense still kept them in the game and in the future that defense just may make the Alouettes a dangerous playoff contender in the east.
7) Ottawa Redblacks – Ottawa hung tough in Edmonton but came up short. No reason exists why the Redblacks can not make the playoffs in the east.
8) Toronto Argonauts – The Argos are still alive for a playoff berth in the east. After a huge win two weeks ago the Argos are poised to put themselves in the playoff mix with a win this week.
9) B.C. Lions – Mike Reilly played like the Mike Reilly of old and it still was not enough for the Lions.
If you enjoy hearing from the legends of pro sports, then be sure to tune into “The Grueling Truth” sports shows, “Where the legends speak”
Contact us: email@example.com
Players must be 21 years of age or older or reach the minimum age for gambling in their respective state and located in jurisdictions where online gambling is legal. Please play responsibly. Bet with your head, not over it. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, and wants help, call or visit: (a) the Council on Compulsive Gambling of New Jersey at 1-800-Gambler or www.800gambler.org; or (b) Gamblers Anonymous at 855-2-CALL-GA or www.gamblersanonymous.org.
This site is using Cloudflare and adheres to the Google Safe Browsing Program. We adapted Google's Privacy Guidelines to keep your data safe at all times.