32) New York Jets- Adam Gase needs to be fired!
31) New York Giants- Can it get worse than being beaten badly at home by an injury-depleted 49ers team? It can, but only if you are the Jets.
30) Denver Broncos- Injuries have killed a season of high expectations in Denver.
29) Atlanta Falcons- The offense is fine but the defense is in shambles, and it’s only a matter of time before Dan Quinn is fired.
28) Philadelphia Eagles- The Eagles are a mess, and it does not look like it’s going to get any better soon.
27) Cincinnati Bengals- They got Burrow and some skill position weapons, but the defense is a mess, the coaching is a joke, and the offensive line is non-existent.
26) Minnesota Vikings- Mike Zimmer is on the hot seat, and the defense is in trouble.
25) Houston Texans- Deshaun Watson can’t do it by himself, but thanks to Bill O’Brien that is his only choice.
24) Jacksonville Jaguars- The ranking is about to start dropping, but hey they already have one more win than most thought they would.
23) Miami Dolphins- The Dolphins are starting to show signs of life.
22) Los Angeles Chargers- The Chargers defense is smarting from the loss of Derwin James. On offense, signs of life are being shown by Justin Herbert, but bad decisions are limiting his effectiveness.
21) Carolina Panthers- The Panthers’ defense played well, but the offense limits their ability to win games.
20) Washington Football team- The defensive front will keep them in most games, but Dwayne Haskins will keep them from winning most of those games.
19) Detroit Lions- The Lions saved their season with an upset of the Cardinals on Sunday, and the talent is there to make this an interesting season in Detroit.
18) Dallas Cowboys- The Cowboys have no defense and no Head Coach. The only saving grace is they are in the NFC East, so they will make the playoffs.
17) Cleveland Browns- Hold your horse’s Browns fans, Cleveland has beaten two bad teams and got bludgeoned by the only good team they have played.
16) Indianapolis Colts- If Indianapolis runs the ball and Rivers throws around 25 passes a game, the Colts can win the division.
15) Las Vegas Raiders- The Raiders are limited in the passing game as they do not possess the receivers to beat the best teams.
14) Arizona Cardinals- Kyler Murray did not play well, but with that being said the Cardinals should be in contention for a Wild Card at the end of the season.
13) New Orleans Saints- The loss of Michael Thomas has hurt the Saints, but they will contend when all is said and done.
12) Tampa Bay Buccaneers- The Bucs seem to be rounding into shape, and if they do they could win the NFC.
11) Chicago Bears- The Bears haven’t beaten anybody of note yet, but they are undefeated and may have just found a starting quarterback in Nick Foles.
10) Los Angeles Rams- A furious comeback came up short in Buffalo, but the Rams look like a legit playoff contender.
9) San Fransisco 49ers- Nick Mullens played well and the Niners show the system works. Now, what happens when they play better teams?
8) New England Patriots- The Patriots are winning by being physical on offense and defense.
7) Tennessee Titans- Tannehill and Henry are playing well, and if the defense picks it up, the Titans could be a serious Super Bowl contender.
6) Pittsburgh Steelers- The defense is one of the best in the NFL. The question will be, is there enough weapons on offense to make a Super Bowl run?
5) Baltimore Ravens- The Ravens defense was decimated by the Chiefs, but they are still big-time contenders.
4) Seattle Seahawks- The question for the Seahawks lies on defense, Russell Wilson can carry a team by himself though.
3) Buffalo Bills- Josh Allen has become Mr. Clutch, and this could be a Super Bowl team if the defense comes around.
2) Green Bay Packers- The Packers look legit, and if you do not believe me ask the Saints.
1) Kansas City Chiefs- If you saw the win on Monday night you already know who is number one.