1) Cleveland Browns: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State – Barkley may just be the best player in this draft.
2) New York Giants: Sam Darold, QB, USC – Darold and Rosen are almost equals here and Rosen is probably more ready as a player. Concerns about Rosen’s character will lead the Giants to Darnold.
3) Indianapolis Colts: Bradley Chubb, DE, N.C. State – Chubb is the stud pass rusher the Colts need.
4) Cleveland Browns: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA – I think the Browns take a chance on the talented Rosen here.
5) Denver Broncos: Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame – I think the Broncos sign Cousins, which will then allow them to pick the best offensive lineman in this draft.
6) New York Jets: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma – Mayfield is a risk, but he just may end up to be the best QB in this draft.
7) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Minkah Fitzpatrick, DB, Alabama – Fitzpatrick is an immediate impact player for whoever chooses him.
8) Chicago Bears: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama – This is a reach but it is a reach at a position of need for the Bears.
9) San Francisco 49ers: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia – Looks like the Niners might need a replacement for Ruben Foster.
10) Oakland Raiders: Joshua Jackson, CB, Iowa – I think Jackson is the best corner in this draft.
11) Miami Dolphins: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech – The biggest weakness on the Dolphins defense is at linebacker.
12) Cincinnati Bengals: Matt McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame – He will start as soon as he gets to Cincy…at least he should.
13) Washington Redskins: Vita Vea, DT, Washington – Vea will be a great pick here.
14) Green Bay Packers: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State – The Packers need help everywhere on defense and Ward would fill a big hole.
15) Arizona Cardinals: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming – Allen is a project with huge upside.
16) Baltimore Ravens: Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU – The Ravens need weapons for Flacco.
17) Los Angeles Chargers: Connor Williams, OT, Texas – Williams would be a great addition to the Chargers line.
18) Seattle Seahawks: Christian Kirk, WR, Texas A&M – The Seahawks need wide receivers and Kirk is the best one left here.
19) Dallas Cowboys: Billy Price, C/G, Ohio State – The Cowboys need to shore up the offensive line.
20) Detroit Lions: Harold Landry, LB, Boston College – The Lions need help on defense and Landry will provide it.
21) Buffalo Bills: Sam Hubbard, DE, Ohio State – Hubbard would be a great addition to an already good defense.
22) Buffalo Bills: Lamar Jackson, QB, Louisville – Jackson could be a big steal here.
23) Los Angeles Rams: Arden Key, DE, LSU – Key has had off-field issues, but he has special talent.
24) Carolina Panthers: Da’Ron Payne, DT, Alabama – This is a steal here.
25) Tennessee Titans: Justin Reid, S, Stanford – Will start right away.
26) Atlanta Falcons: Donte Jackson, CB, LSU – They need another starter opposite of Trufant.
27) New Orleans Saints: Ronnie Harrison, S, Alabama – Saints need to get better in the back end.
28) Pittsburgh Steelers: Rashaan Evans, LB, Alabama- The Steelers need help at linebacker since the loss of Ryan Shazier.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars: Taven Bryan, DT, Florida – This would be a great pick.
30)Minnesota Vikings: Isaiah Oliver, CB, Colorado – The Vikings have a great defense but they need to upgrade at cornerback.
31) New England Patriots: Trenton Thompson, DT, Georgia – The defense needs help and Thompson has the ability to start right away.
32) Philadelphia Eagles: Will Hernandez, G, UTEP – The Eagles are in a position to take the best player available.